Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the Slots quest

the Slots quest

I received an "install new game" quest again (Slots) and while they are annoying, the most annoying thing is that they don't list the reward for doing so. I mean, I'm prepared to try a couple of levels of a new game if I get gems, right? Otherwise, not likely. Anyone know something about this one?
    Bye, Kitty

Eh, found the answer in Bakery forum. 6 gems. Ok, let's do this.

Farm Supplier
    Ya right I installed it I didn't get any gems... Getting sick of this ..

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't even get that quest. When I logged in i got a message saying "oops! This goal has expired! Pay 0 gems to do the goal?" or something on the lines of that. I hit the pay 0 gems but nothing happened, then it popped up two more times. So idk if I'll get that

Banned
    i dint get that goal

I got the challenge last night. Installed Slots, played a few rounds (it's actually fun) and got 6 gems for it. Then another goal showed up saying if I could go up to Level 7 I will get another reward. Pumped up by the gems I played a few more rounds until I reached level 3 but had to quit and go to bed. The goal said 14 days on it so I figured I'd have enough time to finish it. However when I opened my restaurant today the quest was gone. I'm not sure what happened. Not that it's a big deal but I didn't mind such things when they are generous with their rewards so I hope they didn't take it off because people {} about it.
    Last edited by greygull; 06-01-12 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

New Resident
    I also Got 6 gems and I think some coins, I will stay on the lookout for any more type of those quest, I got to admit at first I thought I was going to get the slot machine -_- I was hype for no reason........

--
    Chris

New Resident
    I've installed Slots, then I went back to RS and it was going to give me the reward (but didn't), went on to next goal, buy a chair, and just as you go to the purchase screen it keeps saying "processing" and resets back to before it recognised I had installed slots. I've bought 6 chairs so far and it's still stuck at this point. I've even tried deleting and reinstalling slots to no avail. Please fix this!!!

Farm Supplier
    I agree I am level19 in slots still no gems

Fashion Designer
    I got 6 gems from the goal.. But slots is sooooo boring.. Bad Game

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast