Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 65

Thread: New goal- Slots?!

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by docsha View Post
    ? I hv played slots up to level 4 now (I agree it is boring) but the progress still shows zero, hence a bit concerned. Thanks or your help in advance.
    yeah, the progress shows 0 until u reach level 6. Then once you open the game, you shoul be able to get a decoration, which then gives you 3 gems.

  2. #42
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by trisarahtops2509 View Post
    yeah, the progress shows 0 until u reach level 6. Then once you open the game, you shoul be able to get a decoration, which then gives you 3 gems.
    Tks so much.... I will continue to play for level 6 then!

  3. #43
    The worst thing about the SLOTS game is it doesnt pay out! It hardly ever pays out for three of a kind, and i've even had 4 of a kind in active pay lines and got nothing. Complete waste of time. I put it on 20 auto spins and counted 6 times I should have won something and didn't. So basically this is the ONLY way to get anyone to play!

  4. #44
    Executive Chef minidemon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Virtual Land
    Posts
    2,892
    The goals reappeared on my game again! And yes, I agreed Slots is indeed a super boring game. I just let it run on 40 auto spins for a few hours, until I reached level 6. XD Then you just have to buy any decoration and you will receive 3 gems in return.

    Nice rewards, but super boring goals. =x

  5. #45
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,923
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbarbie12 View Post
    The worst thing about the SLOTS game is it doesnt pay out! It hardly ever pays out for three of a kind, and i've even had 4 of a kind in active pay lines and got nothing. Complete waste of time. I put it on 20 auto spins and counted 6 times I should have won something and didn't. So basically this is the ONLY way to get anyone to play!
    It depends on what you are betting and how many lines you have. Bet the highest amount and choose the highest amount of lines if you can afford to. The more lines the higher the payout. I made 13 million dollars/coins by the time i got to level 7.

  6. #46
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    201
    i'm out of luck, going broke before level 6.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    It depends on what you are betting and how many lines you have. Bet the highest amount and choose the highest amount of lines if you can afford to. The more lines the higher the payout. I made 13 million dollars/coins by the time i got to level 7.
    Regardless of the amount of the bet, if it is an active payline, I have had SEVERAL instances where NOTHING was paid out. Four of a kind in a straight line with ALL paylines activated should pay out, but i would get nothing. Looking at their reviews, it is a huge problem. Maybe it is device specific, I dont know, but even 3 of a kind should pay something, and it usually doesnt. Not worth playing just to be swindled out of everything.

  8. #48
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,800
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbarbie12 View Post
    Regardless of the amount of the bet, if it is an active payline, I have had SEVERAL instances where NOTHING was paid out. Four of a kind in a straight line with ALL paylines activated should pay out, but i would get nothing. Looking at their reviews, it is a huge problem. Maybe it is device specific, I dont know, but even 3 of a kind should pay something, and it usually doesnt. Not worth playing just to be swindled out of everything.

    This happend to me too

  9. #49
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    This goal has been temporarily removed from some players. It may appear back again later.
    I got the goals for fashion story and pet hotel story, but not BS nor RS. Will I be able to get these goals at a later date? Or are they random?

  10. #50
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9
    I think it starts counting from the first column. So if you have 3 or 4 in a row but they start in column two or three, it doesn't pay off. But we don't care, because it's boring, right? Your level goes up by the size of your bet - win or lose. The bigger the bet, the faster you level, unless you run out of money first.

    I read in a different thread that a slot machine game seems inappropriate as a goal for Bakery Story which is played by a lot of children. I agree - only two more days until the goal expires from my 6-year-old daughter's game and she'll stop asking.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •