Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 65

Thread: New goal- Slots?!

  1. #11
    Slots goal was up again. Just got me 6 gems )

  2. #12
    Almost hit level 7 on the slots and my goal disappeared

  3. #13
    What hapend with the goals?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kiash View Post
    Goals disappeared after maintenance?! Anyone still have the goal?


    Same here!!! Grrrr!

  5. #15
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    8,469
    I never got that goal in any of my games. The only reason I can see is because I downloaded it back in April to get rid of those stupid pop-ups/billboard/walking ad. That seems a bit unfair, since I received the goal for Dragon Story even though I'd already downloaded it.

  6. #16
    The Honorable Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,964
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I never got that goal in any of my games. The only reason I can see is because I downloaded it back in April to get rid of those stupid pop-ups/billboard/walking ad. That seems a bit unfair, since I received the goal for Dragon Story even though I'd already downloaded it.
    I had also downloaded it the first time and I did not get the goals/gems either
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  7. #17
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I had also downloaded it the first time and I did not get the goals/gems either
    That isn't fair!

  8. #18
    Executive Chef ButterPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,798
    This goal has been temporarily removed from some players. It may appear back again later.

  9. #19
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    100
    The goal reappeared for me today.. in order to be rewarded I must reach level 7 (in the section of reward it doesnt show the reward tho, so not doing it lol)

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by renai22 View Post
    The goal reappeared for me today.. in order to be rewarded I must reach level 7 (in the section of reward it doesnt show the reward tho, so not doing it lol)
    I saw it just now too! However, I wanna know what the prize is first lol. xD Who wants to be the lab mouse?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •