Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New goal- Slots?!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm attempting and I'm so far at lvl 4.. no easy task and this game is so boring x__x

Rhino Keeper
    What is going with TL, they want you to play Slots to Lil 7, omg, it takes 4ever just to get from Lvl 2 to Lvl 3. What is is bad Safari cn't even open the developers website, in which it's NOT TL. Why are they pushing that stupid game. Just set there & tap, tap & just keep on tapping. There's no joy in even having it. TL is so very sad. Wish it was the way back when I started playing @ Christmas, fun but now.......................

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rooncake View Post
    I'm attempting and I'm so far at lvl 4.. no easy task and this game is so boring x__x
    I got to level 7, made a few million dollars, got my 3 gems and deleted the game. Lol. It's seriously boring to me.

How do you get this? Is it only for IOS?

I need to re-upload the slots game but not sure which one it is. I searched 'slots' in the app store but of course a whole bunch shows up. Anyway to narrow it down? Under goals it just says to get to level 7 the install button is gone. Thanks for any help

Rhino Keeper
    it's the one with a golden box and three red 7's inside it with a red "slots" on top. Hope that helps? 8D

Also! What do you do when you run out of coins? I'm at lvl 6 and I'm at ZERO coins! Am I never going to get the goal?

Executive Chef
    I just set it as 40 auto spins all the time and then go do my other stuff. Still stuck at first level.

Ive only been playing for 50min and two things... one. Rooncake... you have to wait for the daily bonus. Sencond.. how do I get gems?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowstone67 View Post
    Ive only been playing for 50min and two things... one. Rooncake... you have to wait for the daily bonus. Sencond.. how do I get gems?
    Once you hit level 7 in slots you get the gems in the other games.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Once you hit level 7 in slots you get the gems in the other games.

Actually, once you get to level 7 in slots, another goal opens up in the other games that allows you to complete another task for a reward of 3 gems

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast