Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New goal- Slots?!

Found it! Thanks for your help!!

You mean, we cannot get the gems for the game we did the goal in ? I'm confused.... Or do you mean another task opens up in all TL games?

BTW, I just realized, that I only have to reach level 6 now? o_0 lol Here we go!

Wink

Just levelled up to 7 on Slots (guys there's an auto spin feature that you can just select and let run ). Then I think you need to buy either a chair or a decoration depending on whether it's BS or RS and you get your rwd. All good.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by flytothestars View Post
    You mean, we cannot get the gems for the game we did the goal in ? I'm confused.... Or do you mean another task opens up in all TL games?
    I didn't get this goal, however, it sounds like it was set-up similar to the Dragon Story download goal we all got a few weeks back. You download the game, play until a specific level, then it gets counted on your TL game. Then you'll get another goal that requires you to purchase something in your TL game, like a chair/table/wallpaper or whatever, once you do that, you'll get the ultimate reward. Sounds like it is gems, like last time.

TL can't offer gems for downloading games with iOS, due to Apples ToS, so this is their work-around to give us gems for downloading games. To my knowledge Android devices still get gems when downloading TL game promotions when they get a pop-up for them, but they can't do it that way with Apple.

Yeah I get their workaround with Apple's ToS, but I guess I was confused with what matty said above. Anyways, I only have the goal in BS, and not RS and I'm assuming it's because I"m still on VDAY version in RS. It's such a boring game zzz

I meant what "bobbyrae" said above... not matty... LOL for some reason I remembered another member's name.

I'm currently on lvl 2. I'll be glad when it's over =.=

There's way to speed up, just up your bet by changing the "line" and "bet", i changed mine to $35-40 per bet and got to lvl 6 in a few hours' time

New Resident
    Hi can I check when you level up on the slots game, is it reflected in the % progress under the goal? I hv played slots up to level 4 now (I agree it is boring) but the progress still shows zero, hence a bit concerned. Thanks or your help in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffnut2crac View Post
    There's way to speed up, just up your bet by changing the "line" and "bet", i changed mine to $35-40 per bet and got to lvl 6 in a few hours' time
    Thx for that... I was betting .10 lol and sooooo slow

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast