Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: New goal- Slots?!

Farm Supplier
    I didnot the the goal OMG..... The goal didn't show up in my RS.
    I play on an iphone

Executive Chef
    My goals disappeared... anyone else?

Fashion Designer
    This SLOT game, can we control or do something to get the outcome we want or simply just wait and see what 'fate' and 'destiny' will do to our bet? If it wasn't for the gems to buy persian cat I wanted for soooo long, I'll never play this stuff...not even for free

I guess TL was smart in choosing a game like this for goals...if it couldnt be a TL game, then they chose one that was so boring they knew no one would abandon BS for it!

Executive Chef
    I didn't get the goal, I guess because I downloaded Slots some time ago to get rid of the dang ads. Even though I removed it from my phone awhile back, I still didn't get the goal. I did get it on my secondary device though (where I hadn't yet downloaded slots) and it did not require me to play slots to a certain level, just open it and play it once. I also got the Dragon Story goal on both devices and it did not require me to play to any certain level either.

Even though I'm disappointed to miss out on the slots gems, I'm really glad TL found a way to offer gems for their new games!

New Resident
    I can't get new goals because this slots goal will not go away it keeps making me get further and further into the levels. How can I make this stop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thepetlodge View Post
    How can I make this stop.
    Apparently, you can't.

"Game" goals stay there when you don't complete them. They stay there until TeamLava decides to remove them. The expiration dates are completely useless, i.e. goals claim to expire in 25 days or whatever and, as the 25th day approaches, the expiration simply resets back to 25. I had the World Wars goal on my list for months before it went away.

This is the true cost of a "free" game - endless advertising for other products from the same company. It's not too bad when you like the other products (I loved BubbleMania and Treasure Story, both of which were goals for me) but I hated playing pretty much all the other games that were advertised as goals. I was pretty grateful for the gems they awarded but, to be honest, I'm not sure they were worth the trouble.

-lp

Executive Chef
    World war. Worst game ever.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    World war. Worst game ever.
    The mobster one as well. That was
    Last edited by greygull; 08-28-12 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Oops sorry "dumb"

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast