Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Share Your Artwork!

Rhino Keeper

Share Your Artwork!

I've noticed a lot of TL Forum members have a talent for drawing and artwork. Usually, the drawings are for contests, but why not share other artwork? You can draw anything (as long as its appropriate) and post it to the forums. There are no rules but to be respectful of others' drawings.

Here's a thread to help you post pictures to the forum: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-On-The-Forum

If you want some apps to draw, here is an Sketchbook app for the iPad:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sketc...410871280?mt=8

Enjoy!

Banned

Banned
    DRINKS ANYONE?!!

Banned
    I just wanna post this cuz I think it's cute:

Executive Chef
    I designed a playroom for my daughter. This first picture is a photo of my original drawings. The next photos are pictures of the actual room that was created for her based on my drawings and my other ideas. (note: i didnt paint the mural).

Almost everything in the room was paid for by an organization that grants wishes for children (we already had the white table and chairs set and the cottage house). The room was completed about 9 months ago. I think it's the coolest wish ever granted!!!

Banned
    @above-

Thats amazing! I usually design using an online software, I couldnt IMAGINE drawing it! You dont want to see my art

Fashion Designer
    I'm somewhere in Asia but wishes to be in New York
    Annascoffee - awww thats what i wanted when i was little! she has such a nice mom

Banned
    She has an awesome mom..... Like me! Even though my mum yells at me a lot

Executive Chef
    @annascoffee
    Thats a nice room!

Executive Chef
    Aww... Thanks everyone But I'm not the awesome one... My daughter is. She has been through so much (medically). She deserves this room and so much more. She is a really wonderful and brave little girl. She is a gift from God.

Now that i think about it... I didn't design it myself, she helped a lot. I found everything online and showed her pictures of the stuff for her approval. Her favorite thing in the room is the purple dress in the "Dress Shop".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast