Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did the cost of Fire Apples change?

Did the cost of Fire Apples change?

Fire Apples used to be 650 for 100 apples for 1 hour

I noticed this morning, it's now 650 for 50 apples for 1 hour

Anyone else notice this change?

Rhino Keeper
    It's happened to ALL THE FOOD. Quantity of food received is halved or less, prices remain the same. It's absolute bull.

New Resident
    Not all the food. Impruberries and Buffbeets stayed the same.

Rhino Keeper
    When I first started playing, Firapples were 1200coin and got 250 apples for 1 hour. Things are getting too expensive and are taking too long to complete for not much profit. It really takes the fun out of this game. I loved it when it first came out but the wait times are ridiculous. Sometimes I log in and after about 2 minutes I have nothing left I can do because I've run out of money or I'm waiting for an expansion, stuff to clear from the expansion, dragons to breed, eggs to hatch or crops to grow.

For some reason, my Firapples still gives the same 100 food for 650 silver.

But the habitats/gold requirements are all increased. It's almost as if the game is half-updated for me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
    For some reason, my Firapples still gives the same 100 food for 650 silver.

But the habitats/gold requirements are all increased. It's almost as if the game is half-updated for me
    Take advantage of it while you can. The thing that stinks the most is that people who planted things before the price hike, they'll get the new lowered amount instead of the old amount.

New Resident
    That is very lame. Why r they cutting like that? Time to delete game I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by LUCASYAU View Post
    Take advantage of it while you can. The thing that stinks the most is that people who planted things before the price hike, they'll get the new lowered amount instead of the old amount.
    That's exactly what happened to me. I planted 6 Fire Apples expecting 600 apples (enough to feed a level 8 dragon)... after I collected, I noticed I didn't even have enough close to 500 to feed that level 8 and that's when I noticed the unit change

Rhino Keeper

Angry

Yes last night I planted some leek thingies and so imagine my annoyed surprise this morning when I only got half the food for the same high price

Farm Supplier
    In 5 of my 6 farms I am still able to get 100 fire apples for 650 silver. In the 6th farm I'm not able to plant anything at all.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast