Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Too expensive. I hope you lose players.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ning721 View Post
    I have to agree with you, nests originally costs 25 gold, then 50 gold, now 250 gold! large farms used to cost 12000 coins, now its 30000, the scalypears used to give 1400 food, now it only gives 700 food, this is ridiculous! i seriously hope TL lowers the price of everything
    Well lucky you.. my first nest is 800 gold. It makes me wonder if my second would be 1600 and third 3000ish. I'll never find out because I'm sticking with one nest. There is NO WAY I'll pay $29.98 for one overpriced item on a game. What about those people that have to pay 3000? Does TL really think they will dish up $99.99 (actually more, because that will only buy 2900 gold) just to buy A, ONE , SINGLE (I'm sure you get my drift) digital, pixelated item? That is enough for me to do tons of other things that are much more fun, and much more valuable to me. For example, that's enough to pay entrance to an amusement park or zoo for my 2 children, husband and I. Why would I blow it on something so stupid and overpriced? And before the people that buy gold with money attack me, I too purchase gold. I just refuse to do so anymore for overcharged items. It's summertime TL. I'm assuming that the majority of people on here would rather spend their money on summer-related things then on an overpriced videogame. I feel so sorry for all the little kids that play this game. The ones that aren't allowed to buy gold, and have to sit there depending on the gold they receive from neighbors and quests to buy things. If they receive 3 gold a day, it would take them 1000 days (3 years pretty much) just to buy ONE nest at the price of 3000. Ok so if theirs is 250 instead of 3000 (if they are one of the lucky few....) it would still take them about 3 months of saving, and from what I've read in numerous posts here on the forums.... when your finally around 2 gold away from your nest, its jacked up in price.... AGAIN.

Farm Supplier
    Team lava. I am a very loyal p,Ayer my husband gets mad at me for time I spend on your games ,, just please cut us some slack, my goals disappear, expansions way to expensive, every thing good costs gems please reward us from time to time like let us find gems in others shops, or a slot machine we can use to get money or gems ,, that doesn't cost gems that we can build with help even if it is alot of help we would love income on please help us out a bit...katsevek

the 3rd Next will cost me 1600 gold now! sigh, this is a rip off! Food, Habitats, Nest...... why would they do that to us? why can't they just let us enjoy the game! They are forcing ppl to use real cash pay for the gold in game! I am slowing down now, might stop playing soon. Well TL just did a stupid thing to drive us away......

Farm Supplier
    Two of my neighbors have already quit, and I am giving Team Lava one week to reverse this decision before I leave. I have already shut down my farm in Farm Story.

New Resident
    I noticed that some of my neighbors (maybe about 5 of them) already quit.
    There's nothing updated in their game about 2-3 days.
    Also, I was talking with some neighbors who want to quit, too.
    They said the waiting time is too long and they can't pay for the expansion, habitat, etc.
    That made the game becomes more boring.

I agreed. Dragon Story started off awesome. Now it's super slow and boring. It doesn't even feel like a game anymore. Who wants to wait 20 hours for food to grow? And waste 30,000 coins for a farm? Not me. I already though the prices were high and the wait was too long before the change, now there is no point to play.

Its really sad to hear people are leaving. The news dragons are great but I can see its not easy for everyone to get them so I can understand why people are giving up I hope TL can make sort of change to help this lost in players

Rhino Keeper
    At least speeding up prices have dropped. Hopefully other things will follow suit.

Farm Supplier
    Hmmmmm...my fourth nest is down from 3200 gold to 1000, which is still too much to be perfectly honest. I will definitely not be purchasing one if the price remains there AND if I decide to stay around. Pixels are not worth that sort of price.

That said, the large purple habitat is still 180k coins, and the essential problem of eating into my coin that I earn is still there. Even people who have expanded a long way, as I have, cannot give the game the time it takes to keep up with those sort of prices hor habitats, paying for land expansion--my next is 160k and 32 maps--as well as the cost to clear the land. It all adds up too quickly!

This is a start, but nowhere near good enough TL.

Farm Supplier
    Hmmmmm...my fourth nest is down from 3200 gold to 1000, which is still too much to be perfectly honest. I will definitely not be purchasing one if the price remains there AND if I decide to stay around. Pixels are not worth that sort of price.

That said, the large purple habitat is still 180k coins, and the essential problem of eating into my coin that I earn is still there. Even people who have expanded a long way, as I have, cannot give the game the time it takes to keep up with those sort of prices hor habitats, paying for land expansion--my next is 160k and 32 maps--as well as the cost to clear the land. It all adds up too quickly!

This is a start, but nowhere near good enough TL.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast