Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Too expensive. I hope you lose players.

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Too expensive. I hope you lose players.

Dragon story is a rip off. In two weeks time, the nest has shot up from 25 gold to 500 gold and the purple habitat has gone from 80,000 coins to 180,000 coins! That's insane. Team lava has gone mad and are nickle and dime-ing players.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    No need to be rude. If you don't agree with Team Lava's gaming methods do what all free people are able to do, don't play. Plain & simple.
    I think you are missing the point. He's not being rude, he is being honest and pragmatic. We all have the right to complain.
    And the reason we are protesting against these changes is because we like the game. The game we were playing before the rubbish updates and price increases. We fell in love with those little dragons. And now TL are taking them away from us. It's not fair. We'd rather complain and see if there's a positive outcome first, than just leave straight away.

But don't worry; if there is no change back to the old prices I for one will be forced to delete the game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaiceman View Post
    Dragon story is a rip off. In two weeks time, the nest has shot up from 25 gold to 500 gold and the purple habitat has gone from 80,000 coins to 180,000 coins! That's insane. Team lava has gone mad and are nickle and dime-ing players.
    I don't hink you need to hope at all. They ARE losing it.
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 05-31-12 at 12:53 PM. Reason: quoting flaming

Fashion Designer
    I don't like the price up and down, but i just don't buy Gold for Money, so i feel ok with that

Quote Originally Posted by alphaiceman View Post
    My nest is 800 gold on level 8 only owning 1 and 250 on my other game level 13 only owning 1.

Per nerf you would have completed the game with every dragon and more expansions then you would need within a month. This would have been bad for business if you can't make updates that quickly.

Banned
    Dude the purple habitat is 24,00 coins for me!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsrock1908 View Post
    Dude the purple habitat is 24,00 coins for me!
    Prices are different for everyone. One of my nbrs an extra nest costs 1,000 gold bars while mine only costs 800 gold bars.

I agree, its so stupid

Rhino Keeper
    Habitat has the same price for everyone, the difference beatween player always relate to gold.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast