Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Unhappy With TL??

Very disappointed and unhappy with the changes. I already spendoney on gold now and then but no more. Can't play because it takes a week or two to epic one dragon! And the makers have their hands in all these other games they seem not to care about this one. And make changes after releasing three new dragons??? COME ON!! Everyone should lower their rating in te app store to a 1 immediately

Rhino Keeper
    Yes the forum rules are quite strict...I never know if I've crossed a line!

Anyway I agree the worst thing TL have done is keep quiet. The only answer we have had is they are still "tweaking" well to be honest I think the time to tweak has gone and restoring is in order!!
    This game had potential to go far but due to lack of management at TL and poor business control they've lost a lot of credibility.

New Resident
    If TeamLava launches a game they should leave the prices and food quantities as they are.
    Prices are different for different levels 😡 - what a rip off! Keep the prices the same for all and go back to how it was TeamLava! The rating is going down. That's for sure

New Resident
    I completely agree!

What the hell is going on in dragon story? Prize raise but food decrease! Oh god bless us please!

Host(ess)
    I totally agree!

I have always loved most of the TL games, but now they've gone too far. It's ridiculous spending almost 60 € for a Diamond Dragon - no offense to those who bought one or more for gold, but I would never spend so much of my hard-earned money f?r some pixels!

And then it's also the variing prices that annoys me so much.
    Luckily I have 2 nests - I think I bought the second one very early in the game when it was at a reasonable price.

When I wanted to buy another last week, the price was 1.600 (!!!) gold. Come on, TL, this is more than 40 Euros and really, really ridiculous!!!
    Now the price has gone back to 500 gold, which I still think is far too much, and I'm not going to buy it.

I wished, TL would give us the possibility to get another breeding den (preferably for coins respectively a reasonable gold amount), but I guess there's not much hope.

I have left a 1-star-rating on the AppStore today. I hope TL will change their mind some day when people stop buying gold or even playing the game.

Host(ess)
    BTW: I rated this thread 5stars!!

Farm Supplier
    It wouldn't be so bad if we actually received the gold we were gifted , I have alot of friends I think about 80 well that small compared to rs bs . Anyway always says 76 or 74 did not receive , I see long list of people who sent hum no gold..really.. Come on team lava enough give us a break.. Not enough food to grow,gold gold gold . In store love the dragons but i think you are being verry greedy , are you guys lawyers, or politician?

Rhino Keeper
    I am very unhappy with TL. I mean it's like they forget about us. New dragons are great but new prices of things & the crop yield reduction is a real pain in the behind -.-!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by khanine View Post
    I am very unhappy with TL. I mean it's like they forget about us. New dragons are great but new prices of things & the crop yield reduction is a real pain in the behind -.-!
    Yes new dragon is a bunch of recolor dragon with better income. Didnt bother rush for them except Charm.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast