Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Unhappy With TL??

Rhino Keeper

Angry Are You Unhappy With TL??

I know I am so I changed my rating in the App store to 2stars from 4. And I suggest you ALL do the same. If TL won't listen to us here then let's hit them there too.
    I'm sick of all these price rises and food shortages. If you wanted to test your game release a BETA version.
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 05-31-12 at 12:11 PM. Reason: forum rules

After reading complaint after complaint here on the forums about the recent increase in prices and decrease in food production, i realized TL is not paying attention to any of us, evident by the lack of communication. I too have decided to change my review on the appstore from a 4 star to a 1, i would have actually given 0 if it was possible. Every game developer is worried about their rating, so like dragotauro suggests, let's hit them there.

Rhino Keeper
    I support this idea wholeheartedly. Lets show TL if they stick with their current money-making plan, their plan is gonna backfired tremendously.

Farm Supplier
    Very unhappy with them, but the app store is only one place to show our displeasure. The other is by not playing until the old prices are restored.

Banned
    Uh I gave this thread a 1 star rating! There's a rate this thread button at the top and This thread I love TL games and NOTHING is wrong with em! If u have a complaint say it in the app store!

Rhino Keeper
    I rated 1 star too and I have seen a lot of people that are starting to d the same. Maybe that way they will understand that what they are doing is wrong.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsrock1908 View Post
    Uh I gave this thread a 1 star rating! There's a rate this thread button at the top and This thread I love TL games and NOTHING is wrong with em! If u have a complaint say it in the app store!
    While you're entitled to post positive comments and have your own opinions about the games others are also entitled to post complaints about the games and have different opinions than you. You don't have the right to say to others with different opinions from you that they should not post here.

Unfair TL!!! 1600 for a nest? Very greedy!

Rhino Keeper
    I have complained in the App store but I am also entitled to complain here. And it looks to me like the majority agree with me.

Executive Chef
    All I can say is Peace Cubsrock is a nice person just so others don't judge him/her to harshly for his/her comment.

I ban myself (reference to the banning game) for not knowing if cubsrock is a boy or girl. Sorry cubsrock.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast