Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Habitat Coin Price Hike, Less Food For Same Price And Even More Gold!?

TL never reads these posts. They put the option on the forum as a pacifier. OK, consider me pacified and bored as I scroll through the itune store to find a better game!

New Resident
    50 apples in an hr? Retarded I will try the 3 minute option. As for gold I never buy gold, rather pay for a game that's more fun and only have to pay up front once!

We appreciate your concerns and suggestions about the changes made. We have forwarded these on to our developers.
    We encourage each of you to voice your opinions but please note that talking about moderator action is against forum rules. If you have a question why your post was removed, please post in our forum disputes thread:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisp...Forum-Disputes

New Resident
    awful update, i dont see myself bothering to play anymore if things aren't changed. This price change will effectively halt any progress people see in their game. As with any game it has a limited life span as is, this update is pretty much suicide

New Resident
    TL is not listening to us at all. Go and change your rating in the app store. That way they'll feel it and maybe revert the update

New Resident
    This is what I woke up to when I checked my game, and I thought I was still sleeping! I was hoping this was some sort of glitch, but now from reading what everyone has posted I realize that this game gets worse and worse. I've been playing for maybe 2 weeks now and this game gets more difficult and frustrating to play. This is very disappointing because it could have been so much more fun, but I think teamlava just wants people to shell out real money for gold. It's not right. I will be deleting this game soon. :0(

New Resident
    And not to mention I just finished breeding my dragons and got a magic egg, but I can't even afford the habitat!!!!!

Executive Chef
    They lowered some of the prices

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody know if you earn less coins per dragon that what you used to?

I'm glad this isn't just happening to me. At first I thought I had added up my apples wrong when I harvested my scalypears and expected nearly 2000 apples. Instead I didn't even make 1000. This is bs. I only just got this game after hearing how good it was from friends, but if the updates are anything like this, well sorry Team Lava/Storm8, but you're gonna lose another player.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast