Thread: Cannot upgrade small purple gardens to big

Farm Supplier

Cannot upgrade small purple gardens to big

I click upgrade on small purple garden, I try to pick a large enough area to place it at and click accept, and *poof* it goes back to original small size and previous place. Hope it's some sort of bug and not my magic dragon playing tricks on me.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyKianna View Post
    I click upgrade on small purple garden, I try to pick a large enough area to place it at and click accept, and *poof* it goes back to original small size and previous place. Hope it's some sort of bug and not my magic dragon playing tricks on me.
    Try restarting your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Yup that fixed the problem but now the price went up, lol. I was so excited to upgrade it for 60000 now not so much. Womp, womp, womp! 

Farm Supplier
    Thanks Kooky, by the way.

Same thing happened to me with the yellow habitat. Had FINALLY saved up enough to upgrade but only had rooom to upgrade one. So I waited until my new expanded area cleared and went to upgrade my other yellow a couple hours later and couldn't - I'd click upgrade and move it to space but it would just revert back to small and in the same location. I restarted my iPhone and tried again, but now it needs over $13K more coin!! With the food being cut in half, too, and the wait times for everything over ten hours, it's just not worth playing anymore.

New Resident
    Same here. It just kept blinking back to the small farm and now the price changed from $60k to $180k. Triple? Really? That was as rude as the price change on the nests.

Rhino Keeper
    Same thing happened to me. That was extremely rude. I hit upgrade and it said $60,000, but wouldn't take it, now it's triple. The original price should be honored.

Rhino Keeper
    Happened to me too. I tried upgrading farm, I set the position, then it went right back to a tiny farm. I restart the app, farm is now 1000000000000000 gold bars.

Ok I restarted to upgrade my farm and it went from 12,000 to 30,000. I even sold my farm for 90 ( bad idea) and its 30,000 to buy the larger one. Everyone I visit has 4 large farms. What did they get them for 5,000? This is crazy!!!! I'm losing interest fast!!!!!