Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HAHA, Guess You Won't Find My Original Site or Blog Here...

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika

Cool HAHA, Guess You Won't Find My Original Site or Blog Here...

Hey~, pika here!

As the title says, you can't find the link to my original guide site or blog here since they break every rule and then some.... ;3. For that, you'll have to head over to my profile.

However, within the forum "rules" is my real life shop, which sells homemade kits. Keep reading for pictures of what I've made, "Story games related."

More Linkz~: etsy | craftedbypika | Facebook | Twitter

As always, for a full list of my "services", view my profile. ;>.

Rhino Keeper

DIY Make Me: Bakery Story "Vanilla" Shadow Box Kit - Painted

Enjoy some delicious brownies at a table for one or whip up something new in the little yellow oven.

Inspiration: Everyone remembers the dinky little layout they started out with and the 1 minute Brownies. Boy have we come a long way! ^.~.

Rhino Keeper
    We really have come a long way!!! As much as I cringe at that thought of having to make brownies at this point in my playing, the beginning was so different. Back then, I actually enjoyed making the brownies. Lol

P.S. you're so creative! I can barely draw a straight line. You, on the other hand, created a replica of a beginner's bakery. So cute!!

Rhino Keeper

DIY Make Me: Bakery Story "Forest Fantasy" Shadow Box Kit - Painted

Nestled within the forest in a small clearing sits a table for one with brownies ready to eat and an oven to make more.

Inspiration: Okay, so I took some artistic liberties and loosely based this one on the Fairy Tale theme. But there wasn't a "fairy" oven and the 3 Bears Oven that was released during this theme, didn't fit as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trinityblaze View Post
    We really have come a long way!!! As much as I cringe at that thought of having to make brownies at this point in my playing, the beginning was so different. Back then, I actually enjoyed making the brownies. Lol

P.S. you're so creative! I can barely draw a straight line. You, on the other hand, created a replica of a beginner's bakery. So cute!!
    Aw, thanks for the wonderful compliment! *Blush.* I've made Brownies only to master, seasonal goals, and will soon for the "new" goals (I still haven't downloaded the update yet *cough, cough*). Though I remember being so addicted to this game that I _looked_ forward to checking it every 5 minutes for Chocolate Cookies and probably checked more like every 2 minutes to see if they were ready... Now-a-days, if it wasn't for my stubborn desire to master, I'd probably already be doing 1 day recipes like some neighbors. ^^'.

Rhino Keeper
    ooh those are nice. so crealented!! lol jus made that up. its ***na catch on

I think they look amazing. A real Bakery Story fan I guess.

Rhino Keeper
    These are unreal!! Very clever. I love them. Good job

Grand Emperor
    Do you do cake decorating?

Rhino Keeper
    If I buy one, I will feel too tempted to eat the brownie off the table.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast