Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We're continuing to mix East Asian cuisine with Western style!

Rhino Keeper
    Ooh! Love this

Banned
    Can't see it!

we want to see expansions tho!! i want my place to be bigger

Farm Supplier
    Can you please put in something like a slot machine in games we can use to earn money and gems please...... This is crazy the cost.. Ready to go to my xbox.... I am a loyal player have paid you guys hundreds I mean hinders of dolors over two yrs all games restaurant bakery fashion .. Pet story come o give us a break and a chance to earn some money I mean 15 mill for exp is outrageous please team lava it would make your loyal p,ayers so happy and please not for gems like for parts like ovens n such pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassseeee... Very loyal player but ready to go play fable instead I am disabled an can not afford this I love your games but just seems you are getting more greedy dragon story send gold to 75 nhbr 4 get it what up and the gifts on fashion story stink please change them... And why are we li tied on how many giftswecan send it is not fair please alot of propel who play are teenagers they don't have money I'm 43 and am disabled and have a disabled child I would like a break as I don't want to quite games I put to much into them .. Think about it ok please guys if you like this idea post about it ok mabee we will get one .. Hugs to my friends kat ^~^

Farm Supplier
    Spelling corrections?hundreds,players, sorry on iPad and it doesn't spell as imeant always hugs out. Storm katsevek
    And I have 300+ nhbrs on fashion and over half have stopped playing.. Hummm think about it.. Please help us out a bit..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katsevek View Post
    Spelling corrections?hundreds,players, sorry on iPad and it doesn't spell as imeant always hugs out. Storm katsevek
    And I have 300+ nhbrs on fashion and over half have stopped playing.. Hummm think about it.. Please help us out a bit..
    I have already mentioned this to my 200 + neighbors not to open any box that cost 24 gems. Not everyone understands about these traps or on how TL seems to get too greedy on things.

Rhino Keeper
    Team Lava has been coming up with good new updates. Any items that cost more than 20 gems is ridiculous!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12