View Poll Results: Feedback on New Spreadsheets

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Were You Thrilled to See Dragon Story on Spreadsheets?

37 71.15%
  • Have You Used the Spreadsheets?

30 57.69%
  • Are You MAD that someone abused them?

38 73.08%
  • Would You join a google Group to be Able to Access Them?

28 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Spreadsheets

Rhino Keeper
    Please accept me: [email]
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-02-12 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Delete email

Farm Supplier
    ***Notice*** Please DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE FORUM , it's just not smart lol........ Send them to me in a private message.... Now for some good news and I hope we contiune with this.. I just opened the spreadsheet back up for anyone with a lnk ,but I ask that everyone who has so far given me a gmail address still sign in to use the sheets, and if you haven't please send me one here privately,that way if I notice anyone not signed in , changing what is not there own,I can close it back for just the ones who have emails linked with me.... I hope I don't have to close it again, but I will if I have too. To those of you who have emailed with thanks, you are so welcomed from both Myself and Maguar, we are truly happy to have brought this to you. May you all have a very pleasant day .

The Honorable Panda
    Agree. Do not post your email on forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    ***Notice***
    Due to the the 1 person who had the foolish idea to erase things on the spreadsheet today @ 5.27pm . I have made a few final changes that I didn't know could be done. Anyone can now Access the Tracking Chart...........but unless you are sign in with a linked gmail account you will not have the ability to edit , you will only be able to view.... If you have not sent me a gmail address and want to be able to put in your information like it was made for. Send me a private message here @ Team Lava and I will take care of it as soon as I can.. I'm sorry for the inconvience but that is what I must do. Have a good day and I bid you Good Night ..........

New Resident
    I can no longer access to the spreadsheet. I just want to refer to the information therein and with no intention to edit it. Please advise how I can access the spreadsheet again? Thanks a lot!

New Resident
    This is the first time I am posting something!! Just going through your post and found some very interesting and useful information. Started to play dragon story approx 2-3 week back and just started to read the post today. Feel so stupid had help here and never went through all that! Would have save loads of gold! For info, am actually level 21.....

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dav1na View Post
    This is the first time I am posting something!! Just going through your post and found some very interesting and useful information. Started to play dragon story approx 2-3 week back and just started to read the post today. Feel so stupid had help here and never went through all that! Would have save loads of gold! For info, am actually level 21.....
    Sorry level 23

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dav1na View Post
    Welcome!! There is also more info on the Dragon List Thread

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post301546
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    How to send private MSG to u ? :s

Please accept my request. Can't wait to see it. Thank you very much

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast