Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Weekly Update 5-31-12

Rhino Keeper
    I have to agree with KafkaZola that the price of the new items is too high (compared to the low-coin recipes we have).
    At least most of the things are not for gems.

Executive Chef
    4 motors, 10 screws
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

The update this time look really nice, however the price also unaffordable, I am still thinking about it now. Can TL mark down the price?

Rhino Keeper
    Asian Fusion Cart Recipes:

Executive Chef
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Of course! Another appliance. There's too many already. And can we have a deep fryer? Or more drinks? How about more stove and oven dishes?

New Resident
    Love the couch!

Rhino Keeper
    the new goals asks us to install, launch and play SLOTS til level 7. shady to the top goal yuckkk

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KafkaZola View Post
    What's up with the massively inflated prices???!?!!! $42,000 for one single table and, even more ridiculous, $48,000 for a counter?! Are you kidding me???? $25,000 for a silly clock and $15,000 for a mere plant? I'm a high-level player and have millions in money and STILL, I think that's too much. What the hell is some poor new player at a low level going to do? Really, I'm quite aghast at the massive jump in all these prices lately and it's really turning me off the game. Also, thanks TL for not only adding MORE appliances (instead of just putting new recipes on existing appliances) but also making them so big that they take up two spaces. That's just dandy. <snort>
    You were in my head just now, lol. But having constructable every week has come past the point of being a nuisance. We have tons of appliances already (many with only one recipe on them - why not just add to them?).

Fashion Designer
    The cooking Times of the new appliance are just perfect..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast