Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Weekly Update 5-31-12

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutie4life900 View Post
    I'm glad we got new.recipes, buttt whats with all this asian stuff 3 weeks in a row? I know theres alot of asians that play, but not everyone is asain. I don't even know what most of these asian recipes are. We have 2 sushi machines, and I'm not a fan, dislike having to make it but I do for the gems. And what the heck is takaki de canard??!
    Disappointed once again in this update except for the asian cart machine....
    Gee, I didn't realize you had to be asian to like "asian stuff." So if they had an Italian theme, would people who aren't Italian not like the theme?

Its an Asian fusion theme, and I believe the recipes were created in the TL kitchen (or offices). Do you know what "fusion" means as it pertains to food?

Any more goals coming up besides the slots one? Got some on my bakery story....

Banned
    Cooking times are way too long & the serving amounts are not enough compared to how long it takes to cook the food! U'll run out of food fast while waiting for more to cook!

Completely stupid and idiotic!

Wish tl would stop the frustrating gameplay! But it's tl so shouldnt expect any less from them!

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=nmishii;322282]Gee, I didn't realize you had to be asian to like "asian stuff." So if they had an Italian theme, would people who aren't Italian not like the theme?/QUOTE]

LOL. I'm a Dutch cheesehead, all pale and white and I LOVE the Asian theme. Am I trespassing now?

Farm Supplier
    Oops, something went wrong with the quote, sorry.

New Resident
    I just love the whole asian themes! And I'm dutch too.
    I'm actually redecorating my whole restaurant into the asian theme day by day. But have to agree on the high prizes, they are ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone got a picture of the Asian Sofa

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnaynay View Post
    Has anyone got a picture of the Asian Sofa

I like the Asian stuff but they're all too expensive! lol So it makes no difference to me. xD

Woah, you need to calm down. I have my thoughts, as do you. I just don't think it's exciting when it's 3 weeks in a row with the same theme, and so many same culturial recipes, like asian. No need to get all pissy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast