Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Expansions - not amused

Banned
    I haven had the 6 days yet but my next expansion is 3,000,000 still saving coins only have 2,056,000 coins

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I haven had the 6 days yet but my next expansion is 3,000,000 still saving coins only have 2,056,000 coins
    my 3 mill expansion was the 6-day expansion. Sorry!
    My guess is that they will be at least that long from now on.

Farm Supplier
    This game annoys me with how everyone's times are different

It's to easy to spend gems aswell just accidentally spent 79 gems on speeding up a gem room, maybe it'd be good to put a double check feature on spending gems so you don't easily spend them when you don't want to. Even more unamused than I was this morning :/

Rhino Keeper
    My next expansion requires 4,000,000. It will take me at least 6 days to get the money together. I will be very unhappy if I have to wait another 6 days. The goals require the expansion so I have to expand to complete the goals. This is getting very, very boring. I am thinking about just keeping farm and bakery and quitting all the new story games.

Rhino Keeper
    Two nbr report to me is 6 days for 2.5mill (19th block), one is 3 days, these 3 expand within these 2 days. And many are 2 days if expand before 5-24 new goal come. WTH is happening?! I will be on 2.5m expansion tomorrow when i get enough reservation (this reservation is also darn annoying, u need 2 days to 3 days to get 24pcs as it must be come from request, plus the super annoying delay bugs) if i need 6 days for expansion i will delete this game!

Suggest everyone put 1 star in appstore rating

I had quite a few 2 days expansion, I then had a 4 days expansion wrapping up right before the goals started (and thought they'd stay at 4 for a few more ) but changed to 6 days. Although I consider myself a quite patient player, I have to admit I find 6 days for 4 squares a bit hard to swallow. 3-4 days I feel is the longest that I could still feel wasn't "unfair", 6 days is basically a week which is such a long time, we can only make 5 expansions in a whole month..

Banned
    YuP I just paid for my 3,000,000 expansion and it's 6 days........atleast I'll be saving for the next one

Host(ess)
    My expansion was the 2.5 million and its 6 days. The expansion before that one was 4 days. My husband is just finished the 3 million and it was 2 days. What a joke! At least I purchased all the pet rooms at the intro gem price.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    6 days?? I have not heard of one that long. Can you provide a screenshote showing 6 days so I can send over?

Rhino Keeper
    As of this morning, I am starting my SECOND 6 day expansion (my first was 19th @ 2.5 million).

Its my 20th block, 3 million to expand.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast