Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Expansions - not amused

Farm Supplier

Expansions - not amused

How come me and my girlfriend are both on the same expansion, mine will take 6 days and her is 2 days. Why such a huge difference when it's the exact same expansion??

Team lava please sort this out, it's unfair that it's so different

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahaddicts View Post
    How come me and my girlfriend are both on the same expansion, mine will take 6 days and her is 2 days. Why such a huge difference when it's the exact same expansion??

Team lava please sort this out, it's unfair that it's so different
    6 days?? I have not heard of one that long. Can you provide a screenshote showing 6 days so I can send over?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    6 days?? I have not heard of one that long. Can you provide a screenshote showing 6 days so I can send over?
    too late for me to send you a screenshot! I now have 4 days left on my 6-day expansion.

My expansions have been all over the place. Some time ago, I had two 4-day expansions, then when TL hiked the gem prices, I went to a 2-day expansion, then when the goals were added, I had a 3-day expansion, and now I'm on a 6-day expansion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    too late for me to send you a screenshot! I now have 4 days left on my 6-day expansion.

My expansions have been all over the place. Some time ago, I had two 4-day expansions, then when TL hiked the gem prices, I went to a 2-day expansion, then when the goals were added, I had a 3-day expansion, and now I'm on a 6-day expansion.
    That's my pattern I hope I don't get the 6 day expansion like you
    Last one was 3 day but still saving for the next

Host(ess)
    I had 3 6days expansions in a row�� my actually expansion would take 4 days but i have to save enough Money first, what isn't Easy because i have to rebuild all those rooms for the goals again����

The Honorable Panda
    Oh no my next expansion is coming up (2.5 million) I hope my is not the 6 days.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    It's only got 4 days left now because my g/f only put hers on this morning, I was expecting hers to be the same as mine, but was annoyed when I found out hers was only 2 days.

Farm Supplier
    Not sure how to upload a screenshot from iPad none on the normal image hosts I use let you, I can upload on twitter but not sure my followers would want to see it as it's a fan site twitter I use lol

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahaddicts View Post
    Not sure how to upload a screenshot from iPad none on the normal image hosts I use let you, I can upload on twitter but not sure my followers would want to see it as it's a fan site twitter I use lol
    Not needed sara, I did not realize that TL has changed the times of the expansions again.

Executive Chef
    Mine is 6 days too. Sorry to say, it is indeed the $2.5 million one for me My previous one was 2 days so this was a big jump.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast