Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Latest Nerfs to Dragon Story

Latest Nerfs to Dragon Story

OK, so we already have the good new, some new dragons are in the game. Now let's talk about the bad news, or nerfs as some of us old-schoolers call them.

1) Non-neighbors can now only play with 3 dragons instead of 5. Neighbors can still play with 6 dragons.
    2) Second nests cost 125 gold instead of the 25 gold that it used to. Grats to those who bought at the discounted price.
    3) The cost of accelerating land clearing has increased by ten-fold. For example, if you have 4 hours remaining on clearing, it will cost 40 gold now, not 4.
    4) Tired dragons appear to be nerfed, too, though I'm still trying to nail down exactly how.

Fell free to post any comments, questions, or additional nerfs below.
    Last edited by CuddlyDragon; 05-30-12 at 11:52 AM.

Executive Chef
    My second nest still costs 25, which I'm confused by. Maybe nest prices are random, like some have said?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't get the reasoning behind different prices for people. No way am I paying 10 bucks for a second nest (250 gems). What are the chances they'll lower it back down to 25 gems? Slim to nil, especially if people are buying the inflated ones.

Farm Supplier
    And here I thought I was going to welcome some new friends/nerds to the neighborhood!

I don't get the reasoning behind different pricing either. Still not sure if the varied food and coin pricing is a nerf or intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by redsox555 View Post
    And here I thought I was going to welcome some new friends/nerds to the neighborhood!

I don't get the reasoning behind different pricing either. Still not sure if the varied food and coin pricing is a nerf or intentional?
    Maybe the people who are being charged a lot of gold for nests are the ppl who buy gold?

Theres always some explaination behind the madness.

I have never purchased gold and my second nest is 25.

Farm Supplier
    I have never purchased gold and my 2nd nest is 50. On a new game i started 2 days ago its 250. When i first started it was 25. I'm thinking the higher level you are the cheaper it is?

Farm Supplier
    Maybe brohim is on to something? I'm level 24 and my second nest was 25 gold.

Farm Supplier
    Oh, and I buy gold too...

Rhino Keeper
    Well I never buy gold, am new but level 19 I think...pretty sure best is now 125gold instea of 25 when I started

Farm Supplier
    I think the different price is randomly set. When I started playing, the second nest was 25 gold. Now, I'm lv.20, and my second nest is currently priced at 50. I guess the price 'distribution' is also based on your luck, perhaps?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast