Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: I got a Diamond dragon! And how I did it

I don't think I'm ever getting diamond! Up to almost 60 tries now.

Rhino Keeper
    Hix, i dont have a serpen i tried poison x firestorm and i got a titan, a genie and a fairy

Banned
    second attempt with eagle serpent has gotten me a 20 hour wait.. im praying its an island cause I don't have the room in any purple habitats and i rather not lose the xp by deleting it in the nest

i'm probably gonna cave and buy some more gold if i can, to speed up this island, cause i really want to try this pairing again after getting a seabreeze on the first try!

Quote Originally Posted by brittanafan View Post
    i rather not lose the xp by deleting it in the nest!
    You can do that? I always waited for the egg to hatch and then I sold the dragons I didn't want. How do you delete an egg in the nest (don't mind the loss of xp, Island dragons take forever and I only have one nest)?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycountess View Post
    You can do that? I always waited for the egg to hatch and then I sold the dragons I didn't want. How do you delete an egg in the nest (don't mind the loss of xp, Island dragons take forever and I only have one nest)?
    What the poster ment was that if you sell from the nest you don't get xp because the xp comes from placement. If you have no room in a habby then you can't place it so you sell from the nest and get nothing but 100 coins. You can't actually delete anything from your nest.

Banned
    wow this really totally is my new favorite pairing.. got more gold and sped up some breedings, these were my results

Eagle x Serpent - Seabreeze
    Eagle x Serpent - Magic
    Eagle x Serpent - Fruitful
    Eagle x Serpent - Mist
    Serpent x Eagle - Scorpion
    Serpent x Eagle - Firestorm
    Serpent x Eagle - Mist
    Eagle x Serpent - Fairy

2 super rares, and 2 rares! and those are super rares i haven't been able to get before so yay!!

Once I got two common in a row, I switched sides, and immediately got a super rare/rare both times! There has to be something to this...

Oh, and the Eagle is level 9 and the Serpent level 6 if it matters

Fashion Designer
    That's what she means as soon as the egg is done if you delete instead of placing it in a habitat you will not get the experience points for that egg

Executive Chef
    I have a 44 hour wait time from a charm7 / island7 combo I am guessing That's a diamond which I was not trying to get but Oh well I guess it is OK just have to save for the habitat now.

Rhino Keeper

What could it be??

I just bred an Atlantis and an Eagle and it says 2 days and 44 gold to speed up. Any thoughts on what's coming to my Dragon Forest????

Fashion Designer
    There are only 3 44hrs Dragons. Since 2 are Diamond Hybrid they are impossible to get with that combo. Sooooo Congrats on your Diamond!