Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Dynasty - Sehana

Executive Chef
    updated restaurant with all recipes! Dec 7, 2012
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Banned
    Love love love supreme dynasty for monster and dragon!! I was wondering why your site wasnt mentioned on this forum and then i found this thread! Yay! Found your site before this forum! I love the stages and forms that you post so helpfull for breeding times and identifying eggs!!! Love it thank you so much!!

Banned
    Ok what's this "supreme dynasty"

Executive Chef
    codenamezebra - Thank you! Glad you are enjoying the site!!

funnyhamsters - it is my website with a collection of inventories, charts and some other stuff.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Banned
    oh ok i was wondering

Executive Chef
    Added Etsy shop

Executive Chef
    Sorry for the website interruption I guess my hosting provider doesn't like my website as it's using a lot of resources :/
    Looking for alternatives... this may take me a couple weeks to decide to stick with them and upgrade or move, depending on the prices :/.

Executive Chef
    I'm back, but bear with me while I catch up with the last 3 weeks of updates!! LOTS of dragons while I was gone!!

Executive Chef
    These have recently been added if you're interested.

Executive Chef

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast