Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Dynasty - Sehana

Executive Chef
    Your very welcome. Glad it helped u out!!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    I think there is a bit of an oppsies on your blog. Under "Inventories" on the side bar, you put the icon and link to your Guide instead of the Fashion Story Inventory page.

Banned
    Hei Sehana! How r u!! I just never bored to saw ur masterpiece!! Ur really a good artist for me! Not just amateur, but for me ur professional!!

Rhino Keeper
    yeah! agree with you, Titania_Ezra!
    Bravo! Sehana! ^^

Banned
    Sehana, r u still active design dolls like when i still use jingga_farm? If "YA" can i request something from u? Can u make a doll with blond wave hair? With orange T-Shirt and denim overall? I just miss ur dolls.. Sorry for making u busy but i'm thinking ur the best artist i ever met.. Best doll fashion designer ever!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyayu View Post
    I think there is a bit of an oppsies on your blog. Under "Inventories" on the side bar, you put the icon and link to your Guide instead of the Fashion Story Inventory page.
    Ok thank u I will change it as soon as I am able. Thank u for letting me know
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef
    Thank u very much TitaniaErza and smiley326!!

Really flattered that u (both) think I am a professional *

I actually have started a few designs during my June & July break, but being a wife and mother, responsibilities come first.

Also unfortunately my courses start up again Aug 6 (tomorrow) so this will also delay my current designs .*

My freetime seemed to have just slipped though my fingers

But I'm still around and slowly working on the pieces

New Resident
    I use Supreme Dynasty all the time. It's great to know exactly what my neighbors need and to browse through recipes. (I use it for my bakery & resturant.)

Executive Chef
    Aww Thank you!
    I'm glad it has helped you and continue to use it

Executive Chef
    Check out the NEW Navigation Panel!! Right now it's only applied to Bakery, but will soon be in the other pages. Bakery was my test page

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast