Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Dynasty - Sehana

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    i cant see tons of things in supreme dynasty
    What things are u referring to? Images?
    The JavaScript menu works in FF but still working out the kinks in other browsers and see if I can get another type of menu up and running on the various other browsers.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Supreme dynasty is great. Seriously, my iPad remembered the name "sehana" or "charts". I can only use the Friendly site too cause it just messes up my browser. And I don't use Firefox so that explains a lot. Bu the charts- amazing!

New Resident
    I love your site!! I've been using it as a reference on what parts to gift people for a while now. Thanks for taking the time to make it!!

Executive Chef
    Thank you all

Yeah I'm having some issues with menus right now as some dynamic menus don't work in all browsers at the same time.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Rhino Keeper
    This is very helpful for me, thanks for making.

Executive Chef
    It's very helpful

Executive Chef
    I think the menu bar works now for me

Executive Chef
    That's great news. I re-adjusted the menu and should work with most browsers now, not just Firefox

Banned
    Whats the whole point of this

Fashion Designer
    This is a great website! visited last night and it's soo cool, and now i know which foods to make which have the most profit and XP! thank you, sehana!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast