Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: More Than one nest

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Oh don't slink off anywhere. Just because you get lucky and most of us don't x'D I didn't want to sound harsh or anything, but really, your situation is a very nice one to be in. Unlike most people's.
    Anyway : I have a second nest because - guess what! - i got some game installs and had been saving up some gold. Ehehehehehe. But like I said, many neighbors don't send. In the beginning I remember realizng that some of them never sent back... But I know some people never got any popup, ever.
    Congrats on your second nest and I wish you luck with gold sending neighbours <3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I love my second nest. However, I do not see the need for a third for me right now...until we get a second breeding den that is.
    Same here. With a third nest, I feel like I'd be spending a bunch of gold to fill all three.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flugate View Post
    Congrats on your second nest and I wish you luck with gold sending neighbours <3
    Thank you <3
    Let's see about that second breeding den... Eh eh eh.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Thank you <3
    Let's see about that second breeding den... Eh eh eh.
    I just got my second nest from gold gifted by neighbors. Thankyou all!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linus664 View Post
    I just got my second nest from gold gifted by neighbors. Thankyou all!
    That's great!

Quote Originally Posted by linus664 View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you, I'm on day number six of saving gold gifted to me and I only need 32 more to buy my second nest. I have alot of great neighbors, which really helps. But man do I wish I had the opportunity to buy a second nest for 25 gold! My second one has had the cost of 250 since I started playing!
    problem is that we can only gift gold to 3 people. It lets you check off more but 3 is the limit. I was receiving way more than I could handle and had to keep a list. I quit p,saying for a bit although was still filling requests and gifting. now am down to a few people that I gift gold to each day.

Rhino Keeper
    Second nest for me is 250 Gold bars and where my neighbors are awesome (it seems like we all switch around who we're gifting to which is fine by me since I literally rotate who I send Gold to since I have more neighbors than I have Gold to gift!), earning Gold without spending real money (which I have done - the spending, that is) is... difficult.

I started out the game with the 'old' costs and before I really got anywhere in terms of breeding Dragons or expanding, I was forced to update and everything got updated to the current cost and my progression in game was significantly slowed down in comparison to the rate that I might have progressed earlier.

For this reason, I've spent more Gold on speeding things up (especially trying to breed that elusive Pumpkin Dragon... which I never got... and the Turkeys... which I eventually got)... but thus haven't had enough Gold to get a second nest.

If I already can't afford the second Nest, then I'm cringing at the idea of future Nest costs.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yes, and the goals and Gold bar rewards for downloading new games on iOS is defunct. So I never got the chance to earn extra Gold through downloading games, either.

Rhino Keeper

Do you remember when...

The second nest cost 25 gold, the third was 50 gold, and the fourth was 100 gold!

Executive Chef
    I remember when the nest cost coins~

Also, I keep saying this, but I remember when Light and Pink didn't exist, and Diamond and Magic had no hybrids, and no dragons were based of each other at all x3

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast