Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More Than one nest

Fashion Designer

More Than one nest

Does anyone remember the cost of their second nest and what level they were on when purchased?

I'm on level 13 now and the cost for the second nest is 250 gold. Now I do wear reading glasses, but I didn't think I needed them for the large text in this game. I remember the cost being 25 gold a few levels ago (last week). Is my eyesight or memory failing me??

Farm Supplier
    I do not remember what level I was at the time, but my second nest was 25 gold. This morning, at level 25, the price was 50 gold for my third. The market is offering the next one at 100 gold.

Banned
    yeah lucky i bought mine at 25 gold when prices where low but they hiked up the price to 250 gold and 3rd nest 500 gold....

Farm Supplier
    forgot my level (now at level 11) when i bought the second nest,
    i bought my second nest for 25 golds
    now the purchase price of the third nest is 100 golds for me
    but i remember it was 50 golds priced
    my sister got an iphone as well and i downloaded the game for her
    the initial price of nest in her phone is 250 golds, only at level 1!

Fashion Designer
    I'm level 25 & to buy a 4th nest it costs 500 Gold. Needless to say, with the hike in prices for items, I'll be sticking with 3 nests. I'm thankful I snuck them in early in the game.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Designer
    Wow 250 gold? Really? My nest cost was 25 gold

Farm Supplier
    i was lucky that i bought my second nest for 25 golds, which i used inital golds (i think 40 free golds given when the game started) for free
    i am thinking do i need the third nest, but 100 golds is expensive for me...
    on the othe hand, i am worried that later the price will increase again

Fashion Designer
    Thanks guys . . . I thought so. Serious price variances . . . As I stated in another thread, the gold requirements are so outrageous, my tally is completely useless. A tenfold price increase?!?

There will be no discount, if ever offered, that can compensate for this kind of price inflation. This will be one game where I'll just play the free options and keep my money for real life stuff. Shame because I don't mind spending money on the game but TL's antics have keep my wallet closed for almost a month now. sigh . . oh, well.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Limaxa View Post
    Wow 250 gold? Really? My nest cost was 25 gold
    wow... you better buy 1-2 nests at 25 golds/nest now
    someday when you load the game again, the price will suddenly change to unreasonable price
    just the same situation as the pet hotel story
    action now pal!

Fashion Designer
    I've laid off buying gold for the time being. At the current prices of gold required to purchase items, it just doesn't pay off
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast