Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Randomness!

Executive Chef
    Congrats to your sis! Nice baby bump, yes. Make me want to have another one, even for a minute? No...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Ps nice baby bump. Makes me want one. For a minute.
    Your moving too fast. Married at 12 now you want a baby.

Executive Chef
    just sold about half the dog bowls I had laid out earlier. I think my tapping finger is hating me. and to think I still have twice that in inventory...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by viviansmo View Post
    just sold about half the dog bowls I had laid out earlier. I think my tapping finger is hating me. and to think I still have twice that in inventory...
    Baby bump doesn't make me want to have another baby, seeing a newly born baby makes me want to have another baby, for a minute. I couldn't go through another pregnancy without having to divorce my husband, I'm still wondering how we lasted with my last one. LOL

I was ROFL when I went an watered you earlier and saw all those dog bowls. I was starting to think you were giving your neighbors a hint to "stop sending me these darn dog bowls". I actually had 2 neighbors today send me a Tree, dont' recall which one, and an animal, also don't recall which one but I know it wasn't a chicken. I was shocked. These are the neighbors I've had since I started the game and they all KNOW what to send me, and out of the blue I get sent that. I just shook my head and declined them, but was thinking maybe they're giving me the hint that they don't like that I'm not posting when I water them or something. LOL

Executive Chef
    I got a cow all of a sudden from a long time nbr to. I just declined it. Next time I'll send him a chicken if he sends a cow again lol. I prefer tool shed parts right now. Still get dog bowls even though I requested tool shed parts but that's fine. I decline them though to make room for tool shed parts but can't be bothered to remind my nbrs. It could be its too time consuming to send different things to nbrs for them or they just forgot (ive done that on several occasions) and they are good nbrs anyways so I'll forgive them and at least it's dog bowls they are sending.

Executive Chef
    oops. I'm probably one of those nbrs. You're not on my toolshed list. adding you now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I was ROFL when I went an watered you earlier and saw all those dog bowls. I was starting to think you were giving your neighbors a hint to "stop sending me these darn dog bowls".
    lol.. nah... just trying to finance the recent expansion now that I've hit level 75. although I had plenty of coins for it. but between that and the expensive orchards for all the new trees, and then building a bunch of toolsheds with all the toolshed parts people send me... well my coins dropped below 2 mil so I thought I'd sell a bunch and bring that total back up. LOL

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    I got a cow all of a sudden from a long time nbr to. I just declined it. Next time I'll send him a chicken if he sends a cow again lol. I prefer tool shed parts right now. Still get dog bowls even though I requested tool shed parts but that's fine. I decline them though to make room for tool shed parts but can't be bothered to remind my nbrs. It could be its too time consuming to send different things to nbrs for them or they just forgot (ive done that on several occasions) and they are good nbrs anyways so I'll forgive them and at least it's dog bowls they are sending.
    Ha ha I send you dog bowls too.

I can't remember who wants what, and I refuse to write it down. I send only dog bowls and tool shed parts though. If people can't deal with my gifting altzheimers I don't mind if they delete me.

Tempete8 - I'm 35, and have 2 kids already. 12 and 14.

OK hi, been lurking here for a while. As long as we're talking about randomness......

I'm not usually grammar/spelling police. I UNDERSTAND that people type casually on boards and everything.

But, still, every so often, I see a post that just outright SCARES me. In no way to I expect perfection, but the randomness of the spelling/word choices that I often see here is FREAKY.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by viviansmo View Post
    oops. I'm probably one of those nbrs. You're not on my toolshed list. adding you now.
    Lol like I said they are good nbrs so I'll forgive them

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast