Thread: Unfair Pricing

New Resident

Angry Unfair Pricing

Why are my prices for rooms different than my daughters. The treetop cost $35,600 and hers is only $11,700. Help

Grand Emperor
    TeamLava often implements different prices for different players. Its random. And they change prices without notice, usually increasing the prices dramatically.

We don't know why they do this, but they do. And they won't listen to any of their customers on their thoughts about this practice.

New Resident
    Why no response from Team Lava on this issue? I would like an explanation. My poor daughter has to work twice as hard to build her hotel. It just doesn't seem fair!

Executive Chef
    I think I have the lower prices

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by motheriot View Post
    Why no response from Team Lava on this issue? I would like an explanation. My poor daughter has to work twice as hard to build her hotel. It just doesn't seem fair!
    You got the correct explanation from nmishii. Tl isn't going to add anything she didn't already say.

Rhino Keeper
    I deleted the game because my prices were doubled

New Resident
    I'm deleting as well, it boring when I can only collect coins for days before I can actually do anything. Makes the game very dull and slow

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pamnmeg View Post
    I'm deleting as well, it boring when I can only collect coins for days before I can actually do anything. Makes the game very dull and slow
    Exactly. I think TL do this as a way of 'testing out' what will cause players to buy gems, so...the only action anyone can really take is to delete the game or stop any gem purchases. Even then there will always be people who don't mind parting with the money...and that is why TL continue with it I imagine.

Banned
    The Dental Room Costs $980.000. I don't have that kind of money and I have to spend an Extra $300,000. I don't feel like completing the Back To Basics Goal. I don't want to spend $ 1,280,000 to finish it and it's even a freaking Multi Part Goal. I believe it features tigers.