Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: this is getting ridiculous

How terrible.
    it's disheartening when you work so hard to accumulate them. You must have been peeved.

Farm Supplier
    i came away with a steampunk couch & a steampunk dog. both of which i dont like!!

Farm Supplier
    All the games are getting outofcontrol ready to go back to facebook. I am loyal player over 2 years have spent so much money on these games. Fs,rs,bs, I am not spending any more it is out of hand , re :fs youdont make enough money I have over 300 nhbrs most stopped playing , everything cost gems your clothes expire umm would they at walmart nooooooo... You all have lives as I do we can't be o here 24/7 but our clothes expire so aggravating. And expansions so rediciously expensive realy come on.. Why can't we "find gems" in others shops restraints bakeries? I mean what is up you make all the nice things cost gems. And you can't realyexpand with out buying gems it cost to much .. Pretty soon no one will be playing these games greedy is greedy give us guys a break And these so called contests why rant they on our wall I'm playing on an iPad nota computer.. Grrr just getting so tired of it.. Lower the cost drop the gem traps you are rich enough by now really. Please help us guys out.... Storm katsevek

Farm Supplier
    Me too steam punk is ugly stuff , getting sick of all this ... Posted before

Farm Supplier
    All the pop ups forget to say is "THIS IS A STICK UP" They are not a very polite theif. And this enticing ppl to spin the wheel & gamble😳😳😳😳

i have had this happen to me aswell i had 30 gems and lost them due to the advert that came up when i went onto the game and got something i did not even like/want they really need to get a CONFORMATION button if they really want people to play this game because all it is doing is annoying people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    i just can't believe teamlava's audacity by COMPLETELY ignoring our repeated requests. what a company dedicated to customer service!

Executive Chef
    How dreadful.

Rhino Keeper
    yeah I never have bought gems. I wanted too but I'm scared. I'm scared of loosing them! I've already lost gems I've played hours for! right now I hav 0 gems. zero! the last gems I had I was saving them for awhile, few months, for a 24gem box. I got it but wont be doin it again, for that price I rather give the gems for something I know for sur what I'm gettin. maybe, big maybe, if they add a confirm button or some other helpin tool, I will purchase gems. o and there has to be a half off sale!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12