Thread: Map Requests and Mediaplayer

New Resident

Map Requests and Mediaplayer

Hi I currently have 2 problems with Dragon Story;

1) Your Storm8 ID: Saaur81
    2) Your device type: iPhone 4S
    3) Your device OS: iOS 5.1.1

Problem 1 (and this is the really annoying one ): the Music player resets when Dragon story is active (it seems to exit completely)

Problem 2: Over 8 hours ago I've sent map requests to over 600 neighbours. I think this might have been too many and bugged out, cause even though it said it was successful I still didn't get any maps (which is annoying cause I can't expand now ). I did try to request again, but get the message that I already requested help from my friends today.

I hope this information helps you improve the game...and fix my issues ofcourse

Thx!

New Resident
    Maps just started streaming in fast, thx!

Executive Chef
    You only get 20 map requests fulfilled per day. Requests reset at 8 am GMT hence they come flooding in at this time until you reach a max of 20 for the day.

Farm Supplier
    Yes you can only collect 20 per day. The higher you get in rank the longer it takes to expand. Right now it takes me 2 days to expand 1 plot.

Rhino Keeper
    I read some articles realated to music player, many players currently having this issue, in any TL game and from what i see, TL pretend to not know about the issue or said it our device having the problem not the game so yea live with it.