View Poll Results: Do You Want More Expand ?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

99 96.12%
  • No

4 3.88%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: new expansions

OK, my thoughts on expansion. We need it very much. But we also know how often this game crashes, right? I think TL servers are too small to handle this game now because it is so very popular. So instead of admitting to everyone they can't handle the game now they play deaf n dumb.

New Resident
    I am out of Expansion room with no where to go if I want to cross breed or buy new pets, what do I do?

It seems that Team Lava (not the forum moderators who are great) but the developers or who ever they are do not care a bit about all the players asking about expansion. I have my doubts they ever even read the posts. Why else would they never answer.

Have you noticed it is only the moderators that reply, and they are as in the dark as we are. Keep in mind the moderators are volunteer helpers, not employed or paid so give them respect and Thank them, they spend a lot of personal time trying to help us and they must be going crazy about lack of response on this issue also.

Rhino Keeper
    I am also maxed out on room after spending quite a bit of $$ breeding my pets! Quite discouraging to find that there were no more expansions. I would have never started playing IF I had known that this was the case. I am definitely going to notify my neighbors that I am out..at least until there are expansions (which I doubt there will be since I just found this thread started back in 2012 and it is now part way through 2014!!! This must not bring in enough $$ for them to bother wasting their time on developing this game.

Do you really think think they actually read the posts???? IF and that's a really BIG IF they do them it is very clear by the lack of response over the months that THEY DO NOT CARE! !

They should refund your money. That would only be honest. Have you tried asking for refund?

Exclamation Question of expansion began over 2 years ago. Why does TL refuse to answer?

There is a post I found dating March 1012 asking about expansion, and many many many more since then. Yet. TL has refused to address this issue. They have made no response of any kind. Is this their way of telling us what they truly think of us? Are we as players that distasteful? That unimportant? By their complete lack of response all this time they have sent the message that the players are of no value or concern, period! They are probably laughing at all us fools being stupid enough to play their games, spend money and try to get answers. It is kinda like the scam emails, duh if your stupid enough.......

New Resident
    Hello,

I am level 69 and can't expand anymore.

Marion

My Storm8 ID Is LisasPetLand, I'm On Level 49 In Pet Shop Story, Why Can't I Expand My Shop Anymore, Also I Posted On 15 Different Walls And get 540 Gems And 999.999.999 Coins, I Did This Three Time's And Didn't Get Anything, Please Help Thank You

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LisasPetLand View Post
    My Storm8 ID Is LisasPetLand, I'm On Level 49 In Pet Shop Story, Why Can't I Expand My Shop Anymore, Also I Posted On 15 Different Walls And get 540 Gems And 999.999.999 Coins, I Did This Three Time's And Didn't Get Anything, Please Help Thank You
    Once you are fully expanded, there will not be an option to expand.

What is the name of the goal you are referring to?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789