View Poll Results: Do You Want More Expand ?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

99 96.12%
  • No

4 3.88%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: new expansions

New Resident
    Hi, thank you very much. Sincerely apologize for that. I just couldn't see them in this state of dilemma, as I
    was there in that situation when I started playing Pet Shop Story, only about 2 months into it.
    Love the game but the glitches really gets into your nerves sometimes.
    Have a pleasant day.

New Resident

need pet shop expansion!!!

i can't expand my pet shop any more, can you add expansion option at current limit? otherwise, no incentive to play the game any more.

i think i may play less and may quit playing at end.

thanks

New Resident
    get expansion logo back please. need more room!!!

Rhino Keeper
    how about this team lavaif you will not expand Pet Shop story then get rid of stupid paw prints..... give us money instead people on highest level 99 like myself have no use for feeding my pets anymore because there are no more levels to expand to

Rhino Keeper

team lava get with it

Either stop making new games or up grade the older games like pet shop story we need more room in our pet shops and more levels to play with if you are not going to give us any more levels than make it better for the people who are on level 99 seeing as we have no use for feeding our pets take away the stupid paw prints they do nothing now anyways and give us more money to finish breeding the pets we have in storage

New Resident
    Agreed! Moderators, please do not ONLY "pass along" our concerns to "development." DEMAND that Development give SOME kind of answer. It can be "No" or "the underlying code does not allow it" or "unsure if the benefits will exceed the costs" or ANYTHING. We just want some kind of response on expansions!!!!

New Resident
    Totally agree! Would appreciate a deeper response than "passed on to the development team." What does the "development team" say about expansions?

New Resident

Exclamation No more expansions available!

Are you planning an expansions improvement? My shop is already full... and I have only few pets, compared to all pets available! Any news about this limitation?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryL06 View Post
    Are you planning an expansions improvement? My shop is already full... and I have only few pets, compared to all pets available! Any news about this limitation?
    Thanks.
    I have basically quit playing as it is so boring. I keep storing pets but have so much in storage and no room for new ones unless I store more.

Out of room, more expansion please. Everyone with same problem post here.............

If you have expanded as far as you can and need more room to show off all of your pets, and be able to get those poor fellows out of storage and off " vacation" please post here so we can let TeamLava know how many of us there are. Be polite or don' t post.
    To those who would like to level up higher than 99, I am sorry I am not as interested. It would be nice but I would rather have the option to expand given a choice. Feel free to comment.
    Last edited by houseboatlivin; 04-13-14 at 03:39 PM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast