View Poll Results: Do You Want More Expand ?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

99 96.12%
  • No

4 3.88%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: new expansions

I have a neighbor who has a giant shop that is full of pets and my ipad has issues loading her space. I am willing to bet this is a top issue of giving us more room to grow. Could we perhaps have some furniture/rooms/display cases that we could put some of our pets inside and place them in the shop so that they take up less room? Something that is non-animated? Thank you

Rhino Keeper

Pet story, why you no give us more space??

I know I am not alone here. I am done with this game until this problem is fixed, Im sick of putting pets in storage just so I can fit more in! & there is like four new pets every week !

New Resident
    Yes...i agree with you chesterboooy...
    What happened if the capasity of storage is limited too? :-p
    Helloooo teamlava...come on....hurry up... Expansion more our shop... You just add new pets every moments but you dont give us more space.... :-( my desire to play this game is down...

New Resident

Question Expansions ?

Hello,

I know that there are several threads about that problem, but really, they are almost one year old and got no solution. Therefore, I am asking again: are we going to be able to buy expansion packs or we'll just stop here and give up Pet Shop Story?

Rhino Keeper
    This bugs me too. After nearly a year of playing and I reached the biggest expansion a good while ago. Only 11 pens fit across the west wall with 1 extra space for a path/register/decor. And 11 pens fit across the north wall with 2 extra spaces for paths/register/decor. That makes 121 pens the max you can fit in your shop. I only have 114 in mine because of the way I've sectioned off different animal types. I have at least 47 pens in storage. Most of those are holiday themed pets which doesn't bother me so much, but a handful are low earning dog pens. That's 161 COIN pens. I haven't bought any gems pets.

I think it would be nice if they would just add the 2 extra spaces to the west and 1 extra space to the north to fit 12 pens across each wall. At least then I wouldn't feel like I had all this wasted space.

Rhino Keeper
    if they got rid of the stupid outside border with the houses and the trees we could have bigger shops
    i have a lot of pets in storage and have to put more in storage to get the newer ones

Expansions

Please add more expansions! What's the point of playing if I can't add new things?

Rhino Keeper

Feedback/Suggestion

I know that this has already been brought up in another thread but none of the moderators responded so I thought I'd post another.

Here is a picture of my pet shop. As you can see it's completely filled with pets. I have no spaces for the people to walk. I have the door blocked by aquariums. I've tried every combination possible to allow the people in while still having the pets that I want on the floor. It is not possible! I'd really like more space so that I can give my reptiles and fish and birds more room and to allow people in, and also to have some decorations. The last expansion update was in September and then prices for animals and decorations increased presumably to pay for added data consumption. I understand and do not care about the prices. I don't mind paying for gems. I get it that this is a cell phone game and it's one of the best, IMO. But there are flaws. So here's my suggestion. Allow players to expand further by paying for expansions with gems. How about 10 gems for every square of extra space? This way the prices do not need to be raised because players are already paying for their extra space and players are happy that this option is available. Please respond with good or bad feedback about my suggestion! Players should post pictures of your pet shops to show how needed expansion really is.

Farm Supplier
    I agree. I've got $400 in this game and don't get any real things that solve my issues.

Rhino Keeper
    I love Pet Shop Story, I used to play all day. Now that I've finished my goal list and have run out of room I'm thinking of storing the "seasonal" pets and bringing them back out on valentines, Easter, ect. but then I lose the money I need to collect from them to buy new pets that I want. Expansions would be great! Please TL! ��

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast