View Poll Results: Do You Want More Expand ?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

99 96.12%
  • No

4 3.88%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: new expansions

The Honorable Panda
    I am going to move this thread to the feedback forum so It has a better chance of being seen by TL.

Also guys please do not start up duplicate threads on the same topic.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks kooky panda. I posted this question because so many neighbors are begging for an answer on if expansion is possible. I think everyone understands that sometimes a game reaches it limits. Just want
    the question answered and explained. I think all the neighbors of Pet shop Story love setting up their shops, working so hard to reach their goals. Some of us spending a great deal to buy gems and purchase the higher priced pets. Why?? The shop and pets give us enjoyment. We support TL in developing this game! We love the pets each week! At the same time TL owes its customers that are loyal a answer. Room is such an issue!! I want to display my pets and decor and not have to store them. I did not go to market to buy them to then put in storage! Just want to keep playing!

Host(ess)
    Just another player registering my desperate need for more expansions in both the Pet Shop and Zoo Story 2.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree....again..and again. Whats the hold up? Please give us an answer.

Rhino Keeper

Wink Xmas Wish

All I want for Xmas is Expansion. Please TL.

Rhino Keeper

No such thing as too many threads about expansion

I second that motion! Thank u haleydaily for posting this thread. Wish more people do same. There's never enough threads about expansion.

I would also like to see more expansions for you guys. Thanks for the suggestion. Ill pass this one on again.

Quote Originally Posted by lefemmenikita14 View Post

the pet story shop players just wanted an answer already!!!! Are the designers going to expand the pet story shop ?? We ask and post about this question and never get a definitive answer. Just outrightly tell us what your plans are. Too many of use have spent time and great deal of money on this shop and now have no where to put the pets but resort to storage. Then it doesnt even count as if we have them. Forget the decor because there is no where for that either. I have 115 showing in shop and 6 pets in storage. So team lava where do we put them??? "give your players and answer already!!!!" will you expand the pet story shop??? I am sure other shops may be asking the same question.
    I would like to see more expansions as well. However I do not know what their plans are on expansions for this game. It is not something we will be able to say if it will happen for sure or not at this time. But thank you for the feedback. I will pass on the suggestions to our devs.

I agree with the need for additional expansion. I've only been playing for a few months now, and my shop is already maxed out. I, too, have bought gems to get additional pets and meet shop goals, and now I have to place some in storage. Please allow additional expansion!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by franinator View Post
    I agree with the need for additional expansion. I've only been playing for a few months now, and my shop is already maxed out. I, too, have bought gems to get additional pets and meet shop goals, and now I have to place some in storage. Please allow additional expansion!!!
    I have 30 pets in storage right now. So not fair!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast