View Poll Results: Do You Want More Expand ?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

99 96.12%
  • No

4 3.88%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: new expansions

new expansions

i think there should be more expansions bevause i have no more room for pets or anything else.

Fess up on expansions team lava

the pet story shop players just wanted an answer already!!!! Are the designers going to expand the pet story shop ?? We ask and post about this question and never get a definitive answer. Just outrightly tell us what your plans are. Too many of use have spent time and great deal of money on this shop and now have no where to put the pets but resort to storage. Then it doesnt even count as if we have them. Forget the decor because there is no where for that either. I have 115 showing in shop and 6 pets in storage. So team lava where do we put them??? "give your players and answer already!!!!" will you expand the pet story shop??? I am sure other shops may be asking the same question.

Host(ess)
    Yes Team Lava just put it out there....let us know!!!!!

If you read this just leave reply on your opinion. We want to keep all our neighbors in their shops. Please support the movement for answers!!!

New Resident
    Why is there so much silence on this issue? I would like to expand. Expanding means more money will be spent so what is the problem?

Rhino Keeper
    That is the question csparrot. If they will be ones winning by allowing expansion, why the silence?

I just placed 3 more pets in storage today in order to accomodate the new ones. So that makes 18 pets total in storage as of today and 103 pets on display with a minimum of decor. Like lefemmenikita says just doesn't make any sense.

Silence!!!!!! No one answers so many players questions about expansion. Why is team lava not replying to this simple question if it is possible!!!

Pet shop all jammed up!!!!!

HOW MANY NEIGHBORS ARE RUNNING OUT OF ROOM IN THE SHOP?? WE NEED THE QUESTION
    OF EXPANSION ADDRESSED ALREADY. PLEASE REPLY IF YOU FACE THIS PROBLEM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lefemmenikita14 View Post
    HOW MANY NEIGHBORS ARE RUNNING OUT OF ROOM IN THE SHOP?? WE NEED THE QUESTION
    OF EXPANSION ADDRESSED ALREADY. PLEASE REPLY IF YOU FACE THIS PROBLEM.
    Ther are so many threads with the expansion theme here. We are all looking for expansions.

Rhino Keeper
    And I think the forum walls will be flooded with these threads until they resolve this issue. And I say it again, WE-NEED-MORE-ROOM. Expansion is in order, why is TL holding us back? Please TL you need to reply to this thread just like your customers do. Tell us!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast