Thread: Pending gifts disappearing

Rhino Keeper

Pending gifts disappearing

Thought this was happening, but today I'm positive. Server turns over at 3 AM here.

About 4 AM, a neighbor sent me pending gift (beret), and request for beret. I gifted them beret, and accepted their request for beret. Went to pending gifts to receive gift beret. Nope -- gone.

About an hour later another neighbor gifted a flag. I gifted a flag to them, and went to pending gifts to receive the gifted flag. Nope -- gone.

Gifts were lost in different sessions of opening PSS, and are random incidents. Other gifts accepted correctly in both sessions. What will break tomorrow?

Rhino Keeper
    Once u accept the pending gift "it" goes to storage and the moment u "gift back" it disapears from pending gift menu/list.

Rhino Keeper
    Pending gift disappeared again today.

Rhino Keeper
    Today's disappearing gift showed up in the list again after several hours, and was able to be accepted. Shut down and force close had no effect earlier.

Rhino Keeper
    Another pending disappeared without being accepted or declined. We'll see if it comes back later.

Rhino Keeper
    This one came back after several hours, when another neighbor gifted the same part.

Please send your information in to our customer support at support@teamlava.com and explain what is happening so they can investigate it.

Rhino Keeper
    I might consider that, after they fix the on-device module in RS, which costs me production as soon as the bots start disappearing.