Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Breeding.

Rhino Keeper
    Especially as you need to breed a mixture of colours to get the diamond. The diamond only has one colour so two of the same colour should only make the same colour (light blue).

Not really. A diamond is the productof all 4 colors. It makes sense you can get any combo if you breed 2 together.

Quote Originally Posted by qpmomma View Post
    Not really. A diamond is the productof all 4 colors. It makes sense you can get any combo if you breed 2 together.
    With other words, breeding 2 Diamonds probably gives you the least chance on getting another Diamond just how breeding 2 hybrids to get a specific hybrid is extremely difficult. Easiest is to go back to basics

Fashion Designer
    You have two diamonds?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Hot diggigty! Lol
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    Yes one is level 10 and the other is in the evolution chamber for the next 2 days to get to level 7. Then will need another 2 days for level 10. Takes 8 days to go from breeding to epic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snake073 View Post
    Yes one is level 10 and the other is in the evolution chamber for the next 2 days to get to level 7. Then will need another 2 days for level 10. Takes 8 days to go from breeding to epic
    did you breed both/ or you bought them?

Fashion Designer
    Yes, please do tell us your secrets! If it's a luck issue, I'll ship you my iPad to play for a week
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    Bought first and bred second with firestorm and island.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snake073 View Post
    Bought first and bred second with firestorm and island.
    Today so far I tried that combo 2 times meek getting 3 hours breeding ugh but at least it's only 3. Hours lol

Rhino Keeper
    Some people have tried many many times to get a diamond. I think luck plays a huge part in it. I think one in every hundred will be a diamond and it depends where in that 100 your diamond sits. You could get it within the first 5 or maybe it could be number 100. Just your luck where it is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast