Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wasted Gold

Angry Wasted Gold

So far I have yet to intetionally make much use of my hard earned and saved gold because it has been accidentally wasted as the result of a mis-click. I just wasted 50 gold by accidentally clicking on a mist dragon in the market. Before that I wasted something like 25-30g on a mis-click to speed up a land expansion.

So I've wasted about 80 gold pieces and have nothing to show for it. Would be nice to have some kind of confirmation before spending gold... Bah

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't misclicked on this particular game but it'll happen eventually. Apparently confirmation buttons are too much to ask.

I totally agree that there should be a confirmation. I am sooooo surprised that I haven't wasted the gold yet. I've misclicked a bunch of times and thankfully I still haven't wasted it yet. In city story, I can honestly say that out of the $500 city cash I have had in total, about 300 got wasted by that exact same [].

It really really bothers me. I think it is done on purpose because the menus to purchase regular items and to do things seem to always 'lag' as they pop up right after you double-click them, yet the speed item up or recover menus always INSTANTLY pop up, so when you accidentally misclick it wastes your money. They want you to get rid of your gold/city cash as fast as you possibly can so that you purchase more, whether it's you spending your gold/city cash by choice or not. The way i see it, is that I will not purchase any gold or city cash with real money until they correct this.

If I knew that I had complete control with no risk of wasting my money, THAT is how they would get me to purchase more gold/city cash.

Is it just me or does everyone completely agree?
    Last edited by maguar; 06-16-13 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Removed starred word

Executive Chef
    I lost 32 of my gold because my stupid brother couldn't wait to see if I bred a diamond or not, so much for a second nest...

I totally agree. And if we were all charged the same amount of gold for doing the same things in the game, it might help. But we're not, which is just plain wrong.

Exactly. I would never make an ingame purchase for exactly this reason. It's one thing that I lost my free gold but if I had spent real money on it I would be pretty furious.

Not a very effective business model for TeamLava of you were to ask me :/

For this type of issue please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com. Please keep in mind that Gems are usually not returned for accidental item purchases.

New Resident
    Ahhhhh.
    My three year old just spent 700 gold to finish an expansion. On Father's Day.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    For this type of issue please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com. Please keep in mind that Gems are usually not returned for accidental item purchases.
    Is there a way to recover 700 gold accidentally lost to finish an expansion by a 3 year old girl on Father's Day?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffy_22 View Post
    Is there a way to recover 700 gold accidentally lost to finish an expansion by a 3 year old girl on Father's Day?
    That'll be a whole new level of low if the answer is no.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast