View Poll Results: Do you agree:

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • - I would enjoy Dragon Story more if there was a second breeding den available

82 68.33%
  • - I would enjoy Dragon Story more if you could gift gold to more than three people.

72 60.00%
  • - I would enjoy Dragon Story more if you could abort breeding, and hatching (without paying)

71 59.17%
  • - I would enjoy more and play more often if the waiting times weren't sooo long!

70 58.33%
  • - I feel that the new gold prices are unfair, and unrealistic.

67 55.83%
  • - I feel let down and/or *****ed about the recent changes in gold prices.

61 50.83%
  • I don't feel developers payed attention to enjoyment of existing players when making these changes

56 46.67%
  • I feel that there is lack of customer loyalty in regards to these gold changes

44 36.67%
  • Apart from the extra dragons, I think the changes that have been made have made the game worse.

51 42.50%
  • I would not buy gold since the prices have increased,

65 54.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll - Dragon story changes and features

Question Poll - Dragon story changes and features

Say if you agree or do not agree with the following statements:

- I would enjoy Dragon Story more if there was a second breeding den available.
    - I would enjoy Dragon Story more if you could gift gold to more than three people.
    - I would enjoy Dragon Story more if you could abort breeding, and hatching (without paying) if you wanted to.
    - I would enjoy more and play more often if the waiting times weren't sooo long!
    - I feel that the new gold prices are unfair, and unrealistic.
    - I feel let down and/or *****ed about the recent changes in gold prices.
    - I do not feel that the developers payed attention to the enjoyment of existing players when making these changes.
    - I feel that
    I feel that there is lack of customer loyalty in regards to these gold changes?
    I feel that they are very unrealistic?

I am really dissapointed about the gold prices. I had been saving up to try and get a second greeding den. Finally got to 25 gold, and they have put it up to 50. couldn't beleive it - so dissapointed. Wanted to know if other people felt as let down as i do. x

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I agree, I saw they changed it to 125gold. Well that's just insane. I don't know who thought that would be a good idea but I'm pretty sure it's backfired??

Executive Chef
    Don't you mean nest? You can only have 1 breeding den, mayfl001. Yes, the prices are disappointing. Doesn't TL realise that ppl only spend more during sales or if prices are cheap/reasonable?

Fashion Designer
    I agree with the first four points

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation

Oh yes I meant the nest!
    Ive just bought the water dragon and have to wait 24hours for it to hatch!!! That's just madness. I think I'll get too bored if they don't reduce the times on these things... 'sigh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTauro View Post
    Oh yes I meant the nest!
    Ive just bought the water dragon and have to wait 24hours for it to hatch!!! That's just madness. I think I'll get too bored if they don't reduce the times on these things... 'sigh
    I'm confused, I've just gone back and it's saying 12hours

Farm Supplier
    Ok, I don't know about anyone else. But in my market another nest is 500 gold!!

Host(ess)
    Can I agree with all of them. It's a very nice list.
    And I agree with Tauro that if I buy a dragon I shouldn't have to wait. If I'm lucky to have one get bred, then I don't mind waiting. Unless it's 20 hours. lol

Farm Supplier
    I think o e of the staff mention on theother thread that the price is differ for every one. Wonder how could that be possible. Last time, they asked ke for 144 gold to speed up hatching egg for 12 hours!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast