Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breeding den changed to 125 gold when i got 25 gold

New Resident

Thumbs down Breeding den changed to 125 gold when i got 25 gold

Hi this happened to me a few minutes ago.
    It was 25 gold for the breeding den at the start of the game until a few minutes ago, when i accept golds from my neighbours, and once i have 25 gold, the breeding den became 125 gold. I mean why was there not any announcement or update that they are increasing the gold of stuffs?Im not sure if this is a bug or "COINCIDENCE" that they increased the price of it "A FEW MINUTES AGO" or its a bug.
    I mean, think about it, the moment i press accept and i went to get the breeding den, it became 125 gold. I do not dare to purchase any gold from now on because if i purchase 120 gold from you guys, the breeding den will become 250 gold?! That is obviously absurd. So players do not risk to buy golds if it happens to you, theres no turning back and no matter how much gold you buy, u will never get your item.

Grand Emperor
    Its not a bug. They change the prices of their items regularly in their games. Usually the price changes are random and people have different prices for the same thing. I believe they're trying to see how much people will pay for something.

Rhino Keeper
    There's been a lot of upset over the gold hike. I wonder what they'll do about it??

Rhino Keeper
    Nothing like they always do with all their other games. No matter how many times we complain, they just want to get the money.

New Resident
    You're not alone! That just happened to me too! I'm so angry I'm considering quiting the game. I'm so not spending money on this game, I have been playing Bakery Story for more than a year without purchasing anything and I will not start for a game I like much less.

Farm Supplier
    I just went to buy one and found the price increased too. sad.

Rhino Keeper
    The breeding den, when I started the game, was $500, and not gold at all.

Rhino Keeper

125????

Too expensive @ 125 especially when you do not get that much gold. I was going to buy one @ 25 but now at the current price... NO WAY!

Farm Supplier
    My breeding den is 250 gold!!! I'll never afford that.

Executive Chef
    Breeding den??? Do you mean the nest? You can only have 1 breeding den which when I started costed 500 coins not gold

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast