Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I transfer dragon story?

Senior Moderator
    Since you've already created a new ID, email support@teamlava.com Give them your old ID, your new ID, and that you would like your old one back on your new device. They can transfer it over
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Thank you I have sent them what I posted, and received a ticket. I replied to that, and am now waiting for a response. Thank you everyone for such fast help!

Rhino Keeper
    Im after transferring my games from my iPhone 4 to my new iPhone 4S, ive got a Fashion Story account so on the website I used that link to transfer my games, but i entered my UDID for both phones correctly (I double checked a million times that the 16 digits were right), and my current level - and it still says theres an error.

Ive emailed TL but im kinda in a rush because my sister wants my old phone after hers is broke, I doubt theyll get back to me straight away.

So im worried ill lose the games, ive spent so much money in in-app purchases, hrr.

Also, does anyone know if Dragon Story and Pet Hotel Story as well as Fashion Story are all run by the same people, im hoping like its already been said, theyll all transfer together!

Helpp!! :S

Executive Chef
    When I transfered mine over it said there had been an error, but I just tried again straight away and it worked.

Rhino Keeper
    I transfered my games by storm8, only took a minute. See thread 'how to transfer' in Bugs & Feedback. There is a link on page3 with step by step instructions

Rhino Keeper

Help! new device, transfer infomation needed

Ill be getting a new iphone by tomorrow, and im trying to find out now how to transfer all my TL games from my old to my new. On the Website of TL, theres a option where you can request a transfer BUT not for dragon Story ??? so if i have my new phone tomorrow i cant transfer my game with all the work ive put into it? im at level 34, i dont want to start over again.

What about the gamecenter where the games are saved, will everything be lost?Im just confussed atm. HELP pls

Have other people had problems with this?

Thank you,

Rhino Keeper
    When you get your phone, download the games and either transfer them yourself or email TL to do it for you.

There is a thread which explains how to transfer in detail, which is very easy to do yourself.

Nothing is lost.

Rhino Keeper
    thank you!

still a question though, it says save/record your level? where do i record it?

I've been trying since April to get in touch with Team Lava. Still no luck.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast