Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glitch ? Why can't I accept gold ?

Unhappy Glitch ? Why can't I accept gold ?

Every day I get so much gold but I am never given the option to accept it. What is wrong ?

Executive Chef
    Same. Sometimes I can, but I've got 12 offers of gold waiting for me. And with the change, I need that sum of gold right now.

The Honorable Panda
    Have your guys tried restarting your devices? What happens when you try to accept the gold?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Nothing. It's greyed out. I reinstalled once, and the previous 3 I couldn't accept vanished.

Banned
    Maybe there is a limit on gold we can accept daily?

Senior Moderator
    Was it sent today? Have you gifted today?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    What happens on my game is that it shows previous day's gifts. When I had only 1 neighbour, it would show many days of gold received. Did you check the dates of the gifts?

Executive Chef
    Well, some gold I can accept. This is how it works for me:

I wake up in the morning. The 12 unaccepted gold is haunting me. A few hours later, I can click the gift back button on the offered gold. I start offering gold to neighbours. Then, a few more hours later, I get some gold from some other neighbours. I can accept them. Then, tommorow, there is a little extra gold piling up on that unaccepted pile.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Well, some gold I can accept. This is how it works for me:

I wake up in the morning. The 12 unaccepted gold is haunting me. A few hours later, I can click the gift back button on the offered gold. I start offering gold to neighbours. Then, a few more hours later, I get some gold from some other neighbours. I can accept them. Then, tommorow, there is a little extra gold piling up on that unaccepted pile.
    Are they from the same person/people? How many days back do the ones that don't disappear? Have you deleted any neighbors, or have any of them deleted you?

If possible, can you take a screenshot, and either post here, or PM a mod please?

When I get on (if I didn't stay up late for the midnight reset lol), I'll have several pending, waiting to be accepted. Once I've gifted, then I go accept, and they are removed from the list (I do get the gold). I'm usually the last one to gift out, so I don't normally receive any more throughout the day.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Are they from the same person/people? How many days back do the ones that don't disappear? Have you deleted any neighbors, or have any of them deleted you?

If possible, can you take a screenshot, and either post here, or PM a mod please?

When I get on (if I didn't stay up late for the midnight reset lol), I'll have several pending, waiting to be accepted. Once I've gifted, then I go accept, and they are removed from the list (I do get the gold). I'm usually the last one to gift out, so I don't normally receive any more throughout the day.
    I'll get some photos when the glitch next occurs. And they aren't from deleted neighbours, they are from different people, and they go back about 4 days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast