Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to gold requirements?

Fashion Designer
    I was only able to gift three people today. My speed up prices are back to ~1 gold/hour on evolutions and breeding but still insanely high for expansions. 78 gold for the remaining 8 hours on my current expansion.

Rhino Keeper
    We are talking about speeding things up people. I hardly find that a reason to complain. I havent sped up anything at all. The only thing I spent gold on so far is an extra nest. I'm more concerned about the limited gifting. I've only got 5 neighbors and I can't gift them all, that's unfortunate.

Overall I'm not impressed by the game, but I won't bail on it yet. It has some potential. I'm certain I won't be purchasing gold anytime soon.

Executive Chef
    It still costs 34 gold to finish a 17 hour breeding

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by celshark View Post
    We are talking about speeding things up people. I hardly find that a reason to complain. I havent sped up anything at all. The only thing I spent gold on so far is an extra nest. I'm more concerned about the limited gifting. I've only got 5 neighbors and I can't gift them all, that's unfortunate.

Overall I'm not impressed by the game, but I won't bail on it yet. It has some potential. I'm certain I won't be purchasing gold anytime soon.
    Same here. I'm now starting to get bored, farming has become too much work, and everything is so expensive. That is not fun, even with virtual coins. When I started playing 2 weeks ago, I thought this would be the first story game I would spend money on and buy some gold. But that was before the changes in farming last week, and now after this update I don't think I will be buying any. Same old story as the other games. It must actually work for TL's bottom line, or they wouldn't constantly do this sort of thing...(you'd think anyway)...but it sure makes for unhappy customers. As I've said in other posts, I would happily support the company and buy virtual currency in every game if I felt valued as a gamer and customer. Instead, I feel as if they are trying to trick me around every corner.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyblue View Post
    I am sitting on an egg for an island dragon... it has about 6.5 hours left to go or I can hatch it now for 67 gold pieces. I swear that number changed sometime this afternoon!

I have also just finished evolving an air dragon, and when it got down to the last hour I wanted to speed it up, but suddenly it changed from needing one gold piece to needing 16!

Is this a glitch? I thought perhaps TL has decided to let us gift more gold but increased the amount we will need to do these things? My current nest upgrades and expansions still seem to be requiring the same gold for upgrades...

.... or maybe I'm crazy and it was always like this....

the costs are not the same for everyone and they have been making price changes recently

Executive Chef
    What kooky panda is usually so nice what is going on do you think TL is behind this

Seriously?! My posts restating what I said and asking for an explanation have already been deleted?! I would advise that whomever is behind this to offer me an explanation immediately.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by limabeansan View Post
    Seriously?! My posts restating what I said and asking for an explanation have already been deleted?! I would advise that whomever is behind this to offer me an explanation immediately.
    There's a forum section for disputing moderator actions. You will probably have more luck getting a response if you post your question there.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by limabeansan View Post
    I have sent you two private messages, please do not detrail the thread discussing moderator actions.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Did you guy have any glitch about buy nest becuase my sister two son games have glitch. her oldest son game 3rd nest is cost 250 gold and her other son game 3rd nest cost 100 gold.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast