Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to gold requirements?

OK...I'm really confused now. I just went to check my speed up breeding time...

I can pay 9 gold to speed up my breeding that still has 8 hours on it....
    I really don't get it now...

I also just noticed that yesterday I could buy 1,600 food for 20 gold, but not I only get 500 food for 20 gold. I don't care that we have 3 new dragons, since they're all insanely expensive. And don't get me started on trying to breed them! I'd rather have better pricing for necessities than be "rewarded" with new dragons (that few, if any, can afford to bother buying), especially since we still only get one breeding ground and can't abort an egg once its placed in the nest. Ugh. I just recently started playing, bought gold, and am now totally regretting it. I deleted farm story for the same reason, not to mention that the contests were totally rigged. I don't know who does their strategic business planning, but that person should be fired immediately. They will soon have zero customers if they keep screwing over the people who pay the money to support them (gamers).

I may as well also state for the record that the prices to grow food get exponentially worse as the crop time goes up. You should get at least a comparable amount of food for the money and time that our farms are tied up for the bigger crops. But with the way that they run their business, all I can see is that the crops will take longer and cost more, yet produce way less food in another few days. This is freaking ridiculous!!!! Either revert prices back and make them fair, or require far less food per level to get the dragons grown. Preferably both, assuming the strategic business plan is to ADD, and not lose, all current and future business.
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 05-26-12 at 02:27 PM. Reason: flaming swearing

Well said :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SakuraSweetie View Post
    Why they change 3rd nest price to 50 gold. I buy 2nd only 25 gold.
    It raises as you go up. It didn't suddenly change.

Host(ess)
    Ok, it seems like they just lowered the gold amount needed to speed things up - I am thrilled! I am willing to buy and spend gold and support the game, but at reasonable prices! So thanks, TL, for lowering those crazy prices :-)

Lucky you. Mine just went up again. It'll take 98 gold now to speed up an 11 hr breeding. Not to sound paranoid, but am I being targeted for being vocal about my displeasure with the changes?????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jcas6314 View Post
    Ok, it seems like they just lowered the gold amount needed to speed things up - I am thrilled! I am willing to buy and spend gold and support the game, but at reasonable prices! So thanks, TL, for lowering those crazy prices :-)
    Back to what it was or just "lowered" from the ridiculousness they changed it to?

Rhino Keeper
    The forth nest is 100. Hate to tell you. TEAM LAVA!!! Listen to your customers. Learn from Your CUSTOMERS!! You want to know how to better customer service! It's right here. In all these posts. What you do is - take a complaint, read it, think about it, and then act on it. That's it. Not brain surgery. Just good customer relations.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rooncake View Post
    Back to what it was or just "lowered" from the ridiculousness they changed it to?
    Back to original price - 1 gold/hour. I think there was some bugs with the new updates, and they've already rectify things. Just check back and if yours is still high, try uninstall/install back or e-mail them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arcana13 View Post
    Back to original price - 1 gold/hour. I think there was some bugs with the new updates, and they've already rectify things. Just check back and if yours is still high, try uninstall/install back or e-mail them.
    attempted to reinstall :x it's the same (90-something coins for a 12 hour wait u__u ). If it's a bug I'll come back when they fix it.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast