Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to gold requirements?

Changes to gold requirements?

I am sitting on an egg for an island dragon... it has about 6.5 hours left to go or I can hatch it now for 67 gold pieces. I swear that number changed sometime this afternoon!

I have also just finished evolving an air dragon, and when it got down to the last hour I wanted to speed it up, but suddenly it changed from needing one gold piece to needing 16!

Is this a glitch? I thought perhaps TL has decided to let us gift more gold but increased the amount we will need to do these things? My current nest upgrades and expansions still seem to be requiring the same gold for upgrades...

.... or maybe I'm crazy and it was always like this....

The Honorable Panda
    The amount of gold to finish has gone up. We recieved three new dragons with this update.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

So its been confirmed that the update now makes all our speed up time cost 5x more than normal. {} TL IS REALLY STICKING it to us on this one. I understand we can send gold, but we can only send a Max of 3. This update really puts a damper on speeding things up...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-24-12 at 06:58 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Well, was buying gold to speed things up... Won't happen anymore .. Wow that's a big change.. Hope everyone notices before they click it

Executive Chef
    Same here. Sigh

Rhino Keeper
    Just noticed it, and I'm out. Done. Already uninstalled. Bye.
    Anyone who has ID Rooncake as a Dragon story neighbour can remove me. This game has several flaws and this was but one.. and their reaction was to make it worse? Teamlava's ineptitude no longer surprises me.

I don't want to give up but I can't blame rooncake. Sadly I've come across 3 people who already quit....

nobody is going to pay for it now, so teamlava are going to be the ones losing money, and popularity.

New Resident
    It seems the increase is different for different people, all my stuff doubled, instead of being 5x, but shrubbery is still 1 gold/hour remaining for me, and expansions seem to increase with every expansion.

Why they change 3rd nest price to 50 gold. I buy 2nd only 25 gold.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast