Thread: How to make requests that appear in the Wall section of a person's Main Menu???

Host(ess)

Question How to make requests that appear in the Wall section of a person's Main Menu???

How exactly does one "request" items, such as for building and more specifically permits? I've posted my question on the Forum, to no avail, so wrote TL, only to be told to try the Forum. I've put requests on my wall; but since ppl add remarks there daily, they likely won't even see what I asked. I've tried asking for needed items on my wall with the same problem much of the time.

When I go to my News section in my Main Menu I find lots of requests for items, including permits. The requests give me the option of clicking one of two buttons... one that says I agree for them to receive the item, the other to refuse their request. There HAS to be a place where they go to put in this type of request; but I have NO idea where that might be. I've gone over Pet Shop Story's site, including FAQS, to no avail. This should be an easy question for TL to answer, or at least include it in the FAQS; but I can't seem to get an answer at all. I asked one lady early on how to get permits (esp since they are not in the market or the place where you choose a gift for someone you're visiting), to which her reply was, "You have to put in a request." I didn't receive a reply as to how to do so. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to put in the kind of request that goes to the News section of my neighbors' Main Menu area (to the left of Social - where you go through your neighbors' names and visit and/or gift them, for those who don't know what I mean by "News"). I've let TL know that their refusal to help is making my time on the game less enjoyable and, quite frankly, is stressful. These games are supposed to be fun, relaxing, and non-stressfull. I really like this game (which I got hooked on b/c I put the app on my iPhone for my 7 y.o. granddaughter for her to play when she was at my house, only to wind up having to watch for her baby pets to be born to get them out of the nursery so they wouldn't die... the things we do for our grandkids, huh?). I'd like to continue to play; but I really do need to know HOW to put in a REQUEST, such as those that appear in my News folder. There are so many items I need but can't get b/c I don't know how to put in a request. HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Build-able pens are 2 types. You pay for the animal, and they hover in your shop for you to place them.

A pile of rubble is a time build. It will just happen in the time described when you tap on it, or you can accelerate it with gems.

The pens with a construction sign on them require parts. When you tap on them, and manage, it will tell you which parts are needed and how many of each, and how many you have and still need. There is an Ask Friends/neighbors button --That's what generates the requests. Your neighbor will accept or decline, and some will accept and also gift the same part, if possible. You also have the ability, in that block to buy the parts for gems.

Permits are similar to the latter. You tap expansion in the store or your shop floor, pay for the expansion and it goes under construction. You tap it and it will show how many permits you need, and have. There is an ask friends/neighbors button there. That is the only way to get permits. They can not be gifted.

Rhino Keeper
    Requesting parts on a wall is iffy as not a lot read their wall often (it's on the profile button).

Rhino Keeper
    Im quoting myself from the other post where you asked -
    Quote Originally Posted by diva1990 View Post
    When you go to your Market, choose an animal which needs additional items (these animals are referred to as 'buildables' because they require additional items to build them, and they are the ones with the small hammer near their picture in the market), now when you place these animals on your shop floor they will be barricaded in a construction zone kinda thing, click on the animal and you'll get a pop-up saying "Parts needed" and it will show you what you need, next to which you will find an option "Ask friends" - click this, it will take you to your friends list, choose the once you want to request from and click "Send".
    Viola you have just sent out requests for your materials