View Poll Results: Who should win. Survivor (game)

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • sparks229

4 17.39%
  • kattybell

6 26.09%
  • Sourlicorice2

13 56.52%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Survivor (Game) Final 3

Executive Chef
    I think IMO sourlicorice2 should win, yes I know (I should be telling you I should win)... Hehe. But she played the game very well! I knew she must of been up to something lol. So good luck to all of us! I enjoyed the game, wish there had been more challenges.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mtytomlinson View Post
    Sorry but Wheres the original forum?
    The survivor game group.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amymcc View Post
    Ok sourlicorice, I gave you my vote. (even though I thought we were in an alliance) You outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted me.
    Thanks amymcc and i am Sorry. I was already in an alliance with Branston, sparks and Kattybell when you asked about being in an alliance. When you sent a PM asking me to I was like oh no.. Just like the game survivor I couldn't tell you that and have you come up with a plan of your own and swaying my alliance to your side. It was all strategic and hopefully not taking personally.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    Well... I'm giving sourlicorice my vote. For being genius. And not voting for myself. Because I didn't see through her plan. Although, most of it is true. At least what was PM'ed to me.

Oh and now I know what you mean by "you'll see". This is how I'm winging it yup
    Lol I watch the show to much and learned its important to make early alliances and make strategic moves. Though to be honest I did feel bad about it but it is a game and I did follow the rules which didn't say strategic fibs were not allowed lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    I think IMO sourlicorice2 should win, yes I know (I should be telling you I should win)... Hehe. But she played the game very well! I knew she must of been up to something lol. So good luck to all of us! I enjoyed the game, wish there had been more challenges.
    Lol thanks :-) I was just hoping you, Branston and sparks didn't start sending PMs to each other and that you just continued to let me sort out who to vote out lol. I know I'm a big poop head. It wasn't personal believe me and I even felt bad about it but in the end I decided its a game of outwitting, outplaying and outlasting and the only way to do that on here is making sure I was constantly communicating with the three of you and remembering what I was telling each of you so I didn't end up contradicting myself. I figured you would all become suspicious at some point and it might have been my downfall in the end. If none of us communicated then it would have been the luck of who individuals voted off and I didn't want that. I wanted to make sure I did what I could to make it to the finals. Whether I win or not is left to be seen but if you or sparks win then you both still deserve it as well :-)

Executive Chef
    Kattybell I vote for you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Kattybell I vote for you
    Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    Thanks.
    I voted for ya too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsrock1908 View Post
    I voted for ya too!

Executive Chef
    aw, kattbell, I would've totally voted for you, my crane-trainer, if you had pm'd me. but my other neighbor, sourlicorice2, did PM me... so I gave her my vote. no hard feelings!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast