View Poll Results: Who should win. Survivor (game)

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • sparks229

4 17.39%
  • kattybell

6 26.09%
  • Sourlicorice2

13 56.52%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Survivor (Game) Final 3

Banned

Survivor (Game) Final 3

Ok TL Community I've recently Started a game of Survivor and been playing it in a group. 10 lucky people joined and been playing to see who can get far
    Well 3 people are left and its up to you who wins, so I'm asking you who should win Survivor (game).

Banned
    I want Kattybell and sparks to win!

Executive Chef
    Sourlicorice2

Good Luck.

Executive Chef
    That was tricky to decide! :-)

Executive Chef
    Aw... I would vote if this poll were PRIVATE

Executive Chef
    I think I should win though goodluck to sparks and Kattybell.

Anyways I think I should win cause I was the one who was the most stategic and constantly sending PMs to the others on who I'd like to vote off. I'd PM Kattybell, sparks and Branston saying let's vote amymcc (sorry Amy), then PM them to cote mattyboo next (sorry again). They agreed. When it was just as four I was PM sparks to vote Branston next and originally when I knew the community was going to vote I was thinking I won't stand a chance against sparks so PM Kattybell and Branston to vote sparks next which they agreed to meanwhile sparks thought I was voting Branston. However I then changed my mind cause I got to thinking Branston has been getting to the challenges earlier than us and if he beats us to the final challenge then he might get immunity before I have a chance and he might stand a better chance of winning then I do as well. Sparks tended to enter the challenges a bit later so thought I stood a better chance against her in the challenge so again I PM Kattybell saying I was voting Branston instead and pm Branston that I was voting Kattybell hence Branston got voted off. Sparks had won immunity anyways so it was either Branston or Kattybell. (sorry sparks)

Anyways I think I should win cause the others basically if they had been PM each other and talked would have figured out my scheme lol. I played the most strategic game just like the real show.

I may lose votes for this but the least I can do is come clean as I had promised Branston in a pm when I apologized for having to lie to him. I am an honest person but this is a game and the rules of the game are:

OUTWIT, OUTPLAY AND OUTLAST!

Executive Chef
    And I forgot to mention I even conspired to vote Kattybell (sorry again) off but made a strategic change of plans and didn't. Ok I've come clean now on why I think I should win lol.

Farm Supplier
    Ok sourlicorice, I gave you my vote. (even though I thought we were in an alliance) You outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted me.

Executive Chef
    Well... I'm giving sourlicorice my vote. For being genius. And not voting for myself. Because I didn't see through her plan. Although, most of it is true. At least what was PM'ed to me.

Oh and now I know what you mean by "you'll see". This is how I'm winging it yup

Fashion Designer
    I'm somewhere in Asia but wishes to be in New York
    Sorry but Wheres the original forum?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast